Inner habour report sunday

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lingee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inner habour report sunday
    Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 7:11pm
lingee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Clap kauri point off my spot as told in another post went off well today with fish of around 30cm up to 45cm and as the currant on the in comming tide picked up i went down to the spot up the river towards riverhead and we got in to some nice fish of the same size. there are alot of small ones about but thats the future fish for the up and comming young fishos good to see. bait was a mix but they hit it all with a lot of yellow tail about great fresh bait. theres a lot of mullet and flounder up the rivers .  this is my way i fish and that is to follow the tide and go to feeding area as tide rises. hope this helps with the inner habour fishing. thats my story today ..happy fishing...