beware bay of islands

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DeLBoY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beware bay of islands
    Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 8:47pm
DeLBoY View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Beware theres a bunch of thieving *****s opperating in bay of islands area at the moment stealing tralior boats in the middle of the day and early mornings.they are blatintly pulling up and trying to hook up boats and drive off, wheel clamps and all.******* got my tralior i was lucky my boat was not hooked on and fell off. a moroone colored toyota surf brl113 and a white 1991 mazda  323 station wagon is of intrest to the police.theres been 2 or 3 boats stolen and about 3 or 4 more been tampered with in the last few weeks. so lockem up and keep eyes out.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jonny rotten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 8:54pm
Jonny rotten View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

is that the plate brl113? that plate is off a tractor.....check your tractors quick!!!!
Rocking the CROCS since 2011
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 8:54pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

priks least you still have the boat D/B.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wanda_Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 11:13pm
Wanda_Ra View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Jonny rotten Jonny rotten wrote:

is that the plate brl113? that plate is off a tractor.....check your tractors quick!!!!

Stands to reason the thieving XXXXXXXXXXXX would use stolen plates.
Can only hope they try to steal a guys boat who is waiting for them with a shotty and a lead pipe.

Is your boat ok mate ,after falling off the trailer?
If you think you are too small to make a difference,try sleeping with a mosquito in your tent.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote back2black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 11:41am
back2black View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Wonder if its the same B********ds who stole my mates Rayglass Trailer and a few others from HMB a few weekends ago! He had to leave his boat at the jetty all night until he got a trailer sorted the next day! Wish they get caught in the act and given a good hiding!
Auckland Blasting Services Ltd
Multi Media Blasting - Automotive/Marine/industrial/Residential
Ph: 0225278968 ( 02BLASTYOU )
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 11:51am
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Had my 12ft tinnie nicked from tapeka beach bout 6 weeks ago aswell. Was spewin!
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 12:06pm
Catchit View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

apparently (according to the plod who attended my mates boat getting ripped off in broad daylight in a built up auckland area) these boats can/will be found in the Pacific Islands...

they are being stolen to order.
"We gave Sir Peter a knighthood," Mr Key said, "And if we could give him a second one, we would."

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lance@driveline.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 12:20pm
[email protected] View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Immmm, so how are they then getting loaded on a ship and able to be sent overseas begs the question !  !
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 1:10pm
C A View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

if they are islanders they should deport them back to wherever they came from with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Angry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phantom Menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 2:29pm
Phantom Menace View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by connor-gistat connor-gistat wrote:

if they are islanders they should deport them back to wherever they came from with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Angry

Lets send the Maori back to Hawaiiki, the English back to England, the Irish back to Ireland, the same with the Scots etc. After all - they are all islanders.  Shocked

There will be all sorts of people involved in the "supply chain" of stolen stuff to get it from the BoI to its destination ...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wanda_Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 5:19pm
Wanda_Ra View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

They get loaded into containers mostly. 2-3  boats in a 40 foot container and away they go.After all there is only really decent checks on the incoming stuff,not outward bound cargo.And the low freight cost makes it worthwhile.
Every time i drive past the Auckland container terminals i wonder how many are filled with stolen to order cars/boats headed for overseas.
If you think you are too small to make a difference,try sleeping with a mosquito in your tent.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big_red_hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 6:29pm
Big_red_hunter View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by connor-gistat connor-gistat wrote:

Right on! Burn those damn witches to!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DeLBoY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 10:51pm
DeLBoY View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

yeah i heard they were going on containers also. my boats battered and bruised.I leant the boat to a mate to go to the islands for new years first my tralior lost a wheel with dodgy bearing ,then they hit the rocks and holed her .they didnt sink so tied to a whalf and it got crushed when the tide came in and smashed my windscreen off, so i borrowd my mates tralior to get the boat out and then it gets stolen.and i havnt been fishing for a fuking month god damm it whwhahahaha
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote photog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 11:01pm
photog View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Sorry to hear about you probs Delboy, cheaky buggers to pinch them during the day. Obviously stealing to order as they sound pretty well organised.
If I'm not taking photos I'm fishing. If I'm not fishing I'm taking photos, either way I'm having fun.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote livebait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 9:10am
livebait View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Guys who stole this boat got caught the next day trying to steal anotheone in NorthShore.. They found parts of my mate boat in the boot of the car.. Speaking  to my mate he reckons the boat must be stripped for them to have these parts in the car.. Just goes to show how well oragnised thes guys areAngryAngryAngry.

Oh BTW way with a bit of investigating he has the name and address of the person who stole the boat but he is too much of a nice guy to do anything and let the cops handle it.