5.5 Red Fyran named "Adventurer"

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote livebait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5.5 Red Fyran named "Adventurer"
    Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 8:19am
livebait View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Stolen  last night from my mates Inlaws in BHSE BAYAngryAngryAngry, Sorry to hear that Murray..Feel for you bro..

Please keep and eye out..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dagwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 8:31am
Dagwood View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Bad enough loosing it - day before Christmas sucks...
What sort of motor was on it?
Any other distinguishing bits?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote livebait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 8:48am
livebait View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Yeah DW just kick in the guts, boys had a 2 week fishing holiday planned in Raglan form today, has brand new trailer thay I know of( not been in the drink), electric winch brand new as well, not sure what GPS/FF but all were new. I will ask him to put up more details here.

90hp Yammy mate
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MJR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 9:43am
MJR View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

CryHi guy's this is my inlaws boat its 5.5 adventurer it has a red hull white top it has capstans back and front of the boat,my father inlaw is gutted!!!!!!!! it has a yamaha 90 on the back,the boat is in first class condition and has a brand new trailor never been in the water if any of you guys here or see anything give me a call on 021408404 we will be in raglan for the next to weeks with no F!!$#@ing boatCryCryCryCryCryCry