Reel Mates Covers

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Mates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reel Mates Covers
    Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 4:50pm
Reel Mates View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi Everyone

My name is Sam Josephs.  I am the 15 year old, keen fisherman "Uncle" posted about, thanks heaps for your support.  As he said, I have launched “REEL MATES”, "REEL CARE FOR YOUR GEAR".  I have come up with some great ideas to help you protect your fishing gear. 

Our products cover OVERHEAD REEL COVERS from 20w, 30w, 40w and 50w and SPINNING REEL COVERS from 25 to 45 and 65 to 85.  REEL MATES are made in (B.O.P) New Zealand.  REEL MATES are made of high quality neoprene and are of glued and stitched construction to provide the best life in the covers. They are designed to provide protection for your reels from damage and from the elements when travelling to your fishing spot on the road or on the water.

Other products in the range include a FISH BAG.  Designed for the land based angler, but suitable for all, REEL MATES offer a FISH BAG, which can be rolled and carried in a back pack until needed, or used to transport bait and berley removing the need for heavy chilly bins.

Additional products are Neoprene ROD STRAPS for holding your rods together to make them easier to carry and transport and SPOOL COVERS for when heavy leaders are used on spinning reels and won’t fit under the clip as well as for the protection of your line from U.V. and from getting nicked or damaged in travel.  

These would make an ideal christmas gift for the "fisho"!

Photos are on our website www.reelmates.co.nz 
REEL MATES - REEL CARE FOR YOUR GEAR - WWW.REELMATES.CO.NZ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Salty-Fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:18pm
Salty-Fly View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hija Sam

Would you consider making decent neoprene covers for fly reel?? Thx
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Mates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:26pm
Reel Mates View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

pm sent
REEL MATES - REEL CARE FOR YOUR GEAR - WWW.REELMATES.CO.NZ