ok will the muppet stand up

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ok will the muppet stand up
    Posted: 02 Aug 2004 at 8:09pm
Jo. View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

who dealt with reel servicing in XXXXXXXXX Hamilton the one near centerplace(pacify Kerren). Who serviced my TA90 last? Whoever you were you put the lever drag on back to front. Ok its been a while since this reel has even seen daylight (5 years) and I was checking it for sand and salt damage from our house environment. ...perils of living at the beach where the prevailing wind is off the water.

Just as well I hadnt taken it out eh precious.

Capitalisation is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse.."People First New Zealand
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bluefox_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2004 at 8:22pm
bluefox_13 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

hahahaha, what a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think whoever it was deserves a definite nomination for the toilet seat, preferably the one still attached to the bowl and with the flush going
Yes its cold... no I dont care that you feel the cold easily... no we can't get out....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2004 at 8:29pm
Jo. View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Steve just said it was the old guy who owned it before he sold it to a young guy.
Capitalisation is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse.."People First New Zealand
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote groper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2004 at 8:34pm
groper View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

you seem very angry lately jo.....

I LIKE TURTLES ...........
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2004 at 8:45pm
Jo. View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

nah blame it on work, "Welcome to the Telstraclear abuse line, I am here for you to scream at about your power bill, kids or whatever you fancy blaming on someone else". I spent a good 5 minutes looking at the reel thing something was wrong, Steve picked it up and said the drags back to front and wandered back to his computer.

Personally I thought it was priceless.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2004 at 8:52pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

I've always really liked those revel sgard.
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2004 at 6:52pm
Jo. View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

the what?????????????????????????
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2004 at 7:05pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Work it out Jo...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2004 at 8:12pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

!! gard revel gnikcuf eht
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2004 at 8:26pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

no rey CA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2004 at 8:32pm
Woody View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

On What??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2004 at 8:34pm
Woody View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

ykcirt ooT, redneB
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2004 at 9:47pm
Jo. View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

U GUYS AP3AR 2 HAEV WAY 2 MUCH TIEM ON UR HANDS R UR HANDS 2 COLD 2 PUT TH3M SOM3WHARE PANEFUL 2 COLD AGANE?????! WTF

-----compliments of http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote obald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2004 at 10:00pm
obald View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Its like a bloody recurring bad dream - we had all this nerreck rekcap nonsense about this time last year. It seemed confined to Golden Members then and I suppose Bender was still immune at the time. I've just entered the 800's and it looks the prodromal period of my illness might be coming to an end
Random musings on all sorts of things http://obaldnz.blogspot.com/

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Norseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2004 at 6:59pm
Norseman View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum