Keep your pc running sweet

Page  <1 234
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:00pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

I've had W10 for a couple of years & never done a defrag.
It's running sweet & does everything I want quick smart, apart from posting bloody pics on this siteLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote terrafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 8:44pm
terrafish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

So just went and done a couple of big updates, which literally went hours, and now its running quicker again. Had just been doing the updates thru HP service centre but then found "update and security" in the windows settings. I suspect there may be more as when I re-ran the update search it came up with two more again
Maybe its only going quicker at the moment, out of fear, after learning the fate of its predecessor.
Uncle if you do ever have to "speed up" your computer off the deck, I would suggest two hands on either side of offending device, hips facing the direction you require and launch from behind the head, to approximately 30deg release. And DO NOT DO IT IN FRONT OF THE MISSUS, ruins any excuse about what happened!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 2:20am
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

catchalot it helped,removed a lot of unnecessary files.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 4:52am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

why does all that stuff appear after posting?? only just started

Amateur's built the ark. Professional built the Titanic
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 5:48am
Titahi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Ouch
"I love standing by the ocean and just knowing what its for"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 6:44am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

asked number 1 son whose in to programming etc,he believes it a site software issue, only started thursday.
Amateur's built the ark. Professional built the Titanic
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 10:22am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Drew has fixed that problem - it was a Cloudflare issue but all sorted
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Demo_Fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2023 at 8:46am
Demo_Fish View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

test from Demo
Page  <1 234