Site Maintenance...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Site Maintenance...
    Posted: 14 May 2004 at 10:44am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Guys/gals...

please bare with us, we are doing "this and that" behind the scenes......you may notice the odd glitch but we hope to have you back to your regularly scheduled programming just as soon a possible.

If anyone has any issues after say 12pm today (Friday 14/5) please PM me and I will check it out.

thanks for your patience ('cept you Swine)!!
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2004 at 10:51am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

For christ sakes get your bloody **** together. We gold members expect more and demand it

Not get ya bloody running shoes on and fix it bitch

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2004 at 11:09am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I haven't used the "ban user" function for awhile!...and it is such a goodie to.

let's take a vote:

should he stay or should he go now?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2004 at 11:16am
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Blast him with your Bop Gun Bo!!
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2004 at 11:26am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Nuke nuke nuke nuke
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2004 at 11:27am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

feed him WOMD
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2004 at 11:35am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

an overwhelming responce in the negative there Swine!.........you will be joining your brother DaRRyl soon mate.

Speaking of auusie loud mouths....while doing the maintenance this morning I noticed the email addy that Swine is using for this site:

[email protected]

.au?.....confirms your criminal background doesn't it mate?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote empty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2004 at 1:35pm
empty View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

time for the 10,000 kilomember oil change and grease up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2004 at 1:47pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Brothers, just standing up for your rights against the man. I was just thinking of you guys not me
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints