Squid - 1000

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2004 at 7:49pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

not my fault your soft...
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wefaknis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2004 at 8:36pm
Wefaknis View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

good one Sqiud, shes been a fun ride to 1000 mate, long may it continu. :-)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wefaknis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2004 at 8:50pm
Wefaknis View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

In fact I'll start drinking piss again squid, in you honour
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bounty Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2004 at 9:37pm
Bounty Hunter View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yeah, yr lingo has gone downhill for sure - must be the company yr keepin
No disintegrations!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rainman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2004 at 9:37pm
Rainman View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Congrats Squid, raises a glass of OPG to you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 1:09am
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Cheers! i mmm munted
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 7:38am
Cookie View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Been a blast to read squid, always puts a smile on the dial, even though ive had to go down to the local hood to get the odd translation.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote obald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 8:44am
obald View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

P Squid, Esq.

c/o The Squid and Pilchard, Auckland, Colony of New Zealand

Dear Mr Squid,

It has been bought to my attention that you have reached the auspicioius milestone of 1000 Posts on that august News Volume fishing.net.nz.

My husband and I.......oops wrong template.

Please accept my heartiest congratulations and may I encourage you to continue your sterling work in educating the peoples of that far flung land in the mysteries and intricacies of the bizarre way of speaking so popular in those parts.

I understand my Colonial Envoy, Mr K Packer, has bestowed upon you the appropriate badge of office which I'm sure you will wear with pride.

With all best wishes

obald

London 

Random musings on all sorts of things http://obaldnz.blogspot.com/

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 8:57am
Barrell View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

ONYA SQUIDDIE

Or should i say:Dat just 2 MEKE Fulla,youll gone done da bollywood walk & score some double star,your bomb dant stink,youda MAN Brov 

Barrell

Give a man a fish,& he will eat for a day.Teach him how to fish,& he will sit in a boat & drink beer all day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 9:05am
The Dog View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

on ya Squidy blazin thru the 1000!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 1:11pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I think I sort of remember that posting Kerren. There was only 1 or 2 a week back than.

I think my first post was asking how to catch Kingis on the Manukau, still haven't caught one hehe.

Obald, are you really The Queen?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 1:14pm
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

there was once NO activity on the old forums for about a 3 week period at one stage....t'was a very different place back then.

There were a few neigh-sayers around that said that a fully blown forum format wouldn't work.....*chortle chorlte*

I will dig your and mine first posts out for prosperity reasons Smudgey....
I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 4:10pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Uh - oh... I was probably a neigh-sayer!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grounded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 4:16pm
Grounded View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

From what I have seen, your a darn fair angler too, Mr Squid. Well done that man.

Chris

It's a mystery to me
I was a Jerk On Line
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 5:16pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by obald on 07 May 2004

P Squid, Esq.

c/o The Squid and Pilchard, Auckland, Colony of New Zealand

Dear Mr Squid,

It has been bought to my attention that you have reached the auspicioius milestone of 1000 Posts on that august News Volume fishing.net.nz.

My husband and I.......oops wrong template.

Please accept my heartiest congratulations and may I encourage you to continue your sterling work in educating the peoples of that far flung land in the mysteries and intricacies of the bizarre way of speaking so popular in those parts.

I understand my Colonial Envoy, Mr K Packer, has bestowed upon you the appropriate badge of office which I'm sure you will wear with pride.

With all best wishes

obald

London 

David Theobald, QMS

Hey Rewi( Dave ),

Huh? Chuuurrrr

Have a good fun time

P.d. Squid

Kaitaia

Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 5:20pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Brief but to the point.

Geez Obald, you waffle on, you should learn to talk like Squid

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 5:36pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Listen here Hone Pita squid......onya mate

Anaru.

Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Page  <12