going off

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Memorymaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: going off
    Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 1:40am
Memorymaker View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Lads anyone wanting to catch a ton of Kingfish on jigs should either get in touch with Boulder or call or PM me direct the place is going off right now, I don't ever mention this lightly unless I am sure it will happen, in fact I will gaurantee fishers Kingfish or your money back, a good chance for first timers to try gear before they buy we now have enough different sets for you to make your mind up on whats best for you less spinning gear which I still don't own Embarrassed
maybe stella Jigger or TT or Scotty can help in that department.......... my point being they are biting hard out
Fish don't make mistakes
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote marx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 1:57pm
marx View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A bit windy out LOL
Science for the mind and Art for the soul.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stellamoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 2:13pm
Stellamoon View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Memorymaker Memorymaker wrote:

Lads anyone wanting to catch a ton of Kingfish on jigs should either get in touch with Boulder or call or PM me direct the place is going off right now, I don't ever mention this lightly unless I am sure it will happen, in fact I will gaurantee fishers Kingfish or your money back, a good chance for first timers to try gear before they buy we now have enough different sets for you to make your mind up on whats best for you less spinning gear which I still don't own Embarrassed
maybe stella Jigger or TT or Scotty can help in that department.......... my point being they are biting hard out

Now thats an offer that no other Charter will offer you Smile
Awesome Lionel glad to see White starting to fire again Clap