Rampage At The Banks

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fooling fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rampage At The Banks
    Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 9:16pm
fooling fish View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Planning on doing a chartered trip down to the banks mid august.

Going out with Aaron aboard Rampage, I personally gurantee you a great time with this skipper. Ex oracle, hes the man who knows the banks inside out.

Looking for 4 people, overnight trip. ANy fish that I catch can be kept by the others with exception to two fish that will goto the local marae.

Anybody coming along can have a play with any and all of my gear.

PM me if anybody is keen.

Cheers
Kevin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fooling fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 9:19pm
Silver
Silver

Food included and a complementary beer each.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote marx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 9:42pm
marx View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey might be keen mate.

Can you PM the details.... cost etc.
Science for the mind and Art for the soul.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote orange ruffie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 11:54am
orange ruffie View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

yeah me too can ya pm me
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Raging Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 10:17pm
Raging Bull View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt
Big Sexy

I could be keen if it is a weekend. Send me the details is theres still a spot. Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fooling fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 11:10pm
Silver
Silver

PMs sent.

Two spots left!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fooling fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 11:12pm
Silver
Silver

Good day mate

The trip costs $450 per person, that includes food and a complimentary beer. The dates are the weekend of the 22nd august. The boat departs from waihau bay on saturday late afternoon and parks up at hicks bay for the night. Next morning, it is a short run out to the banks and we fish for 8 hours and get back in on suday late evening.

There is gear available to be used but any major gear lost will need to be either replaced or paid for. E.g. Jigs.

There are heaps of trophy fish hanging around at the moment, including huge kings and big puka and bass.

Lemme know if you are keen.

Cheers
Kevin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 9:23am
Accident Prone View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

PM sent

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fooling fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:19pm
Silver
Silver

One spot left.

Stellamoon
Kenzo
Sid Fishus.

Get in guys, it is a very well priced trip only exclusively for Fnet members. 

Cheers
Kevin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fooling fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 7:17pm
Silver
Silver

Good day mate

I have some bad news mate, the boat needs to go into survey at the end of August again unfortunately. But we do not want to run a charter in a uncomplied boat, even though everything is up to full spec we would like to have this annual survey done on the primary list.

The boat will be fully operational again in two to three weeks from the 19th August.

Sorry for the incovenience.

Cheers
Kevin