time for a bogger

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ski  da mofo!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: time for a bogger
    Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 9:38pm
ski da mofo!! View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

been far to long but since noone has stepped forward ...seems there was a certain trip to the kings (you know the place we all dream of way north thats known for an abundance of huge fish thats HUGE FISH.)well anyway a certain member thought it would be just the spot for a noodle stick well as if this wasnt muppetry enuf for a bogger nomination seems the said muppet was so limp wristed he couldnt even hold the pissarrse noodlestick and the expensive piece of carbon fibre was lost over the side ....hope ya use safety straps on your game gear mozz!! fess up muppet was it the rum or the airberley!
BIG FISH IS WHERE ITS AT
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 9:57pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Bay of lost sols hehehehe I love thatLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 7:40am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

This firmly places Mozz in the muppet of the year running. After all Billfish was on board and Mozz made him look good, thats a whole lot of muppet to make shine 
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 5:38pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Bushpig Bushpig wrote:

This firmly places Mozz in the muppet of the year running. After all Billfish was on board and Mozz made him look good, thats a whole lot of muppet to make shine 

Eh ? - has the aroma of fresh truffles got you all of a trott piglett ? - After all you were the grand poobar at biffing stuff over the side at the 'Northern wormbeds'

People in glass sty's............. and all that. LOL
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 7:50am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

A jig and a handle falling off a reel doesn't come close to a rod and reel, class clown 
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 9:56am
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

My mate SKIOuch

It was an oily calm evening anchored under the cliffs at NW bay(aka the bay of lost sol's) and I had just topped up my glass with a fresh mix of appletons and had a fresh cube ready to lob out. Not wanting to spill any of the golden nectar I gently lobbed the cube bait out, unfortunately I was a wee bit gentle in my lobbing and forgot to hold onto the rod(it was 11:30pm), I watched it slowly sink and then had to put up with **** from mike for the next 30 mins!

I was pissed off but the next day made up for it in a big way With a big bass and one of the best afternoons of billfishing I have ever had
The sol was due for replacement after a year of serious abuse(ever worn out a reel through too much fishing pig?LOL)

The Sol has been replaced and we are back to the kings net weekend for more crazy marlin action.

Guilty as charged SKIDisapprove
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 10:45am
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yeah that sol whetu bay

Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ski  da mofo!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 11:06am
ski da mofo!! View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

ahaa so there was a touch of limp wristedness involved Embarrassedat least ya managed to hold onto the marlin!Wink
BIG FISH IS WHERE ITS AT
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 1:33pm
Accident Prone View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good on ya Mozz me ol mate, hang on to that rum brother!! Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Memorymaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 7:35pm
Memorymaker View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

shot Mozza I seen you land a big fish bro no flies on you mate
Fish don't make mistakes
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JigNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 8:29pm
JigNut View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by mozz mozz wrote:

Not wanting to spill any of the golden nectar I gently lobbed the cube bait out, unfortunately I was a wee bit gentle in my lobbing and forgot to hold onto the rod(it was 11:30pm), I watched it slowly sink and then had to put up with **** from mike for the next 30 mins!

Guilty as charged SKIDisapprove
What no swimmingShocked.....Don't let 11.30pm put you of cuz
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-Of-Synit-Rods/137662896327800