Snapper recipe

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Coatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snapper recipe
    Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 11:03pm
Coatty View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Doubie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 11:09pm
Doubie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Sharp work Coatty - always good to impress the girlfriend on a date with some home cookingThumbs%20Up. Seems you have set expectation high with a dish that sounds great. How do you top that one next time you have to cook LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Coatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 11:16pm
Coatty View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote davethefisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 9:32am
davethefisho View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

On ya coatty, obviously theres plenty of great ideas on here for cooking, but if your after something different to impress, give us a pm mate, i'll share some of my secrets with you that i've picked up over the years cheffing before I started driving trucks.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Doubie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 9:34am
Doubie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

This is not the first time I have heard of you culinary skills davethefishoWink
Mouthu was on about them yesterday - sounds like you should write a recipe book
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote davethefisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 9:37am
Platinum
Platinum

lol, hopefully mouthu was saying all bad things............
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Doubie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 9:39am
Doubie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Quite the contrary - he managed a Trev yesterday and posted that he had enjoyed putting your recipe to good use in cooking it.Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote davethefisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 9:49am
Platinum
Platinum

just glad to know I havnt wasted my time putting them up here, might be convinced to chuck a few more on at some stage. I have written a recipe book, several in fact. theyve got all sorts from meats to vegos and seafood pastas and deserts, smoking and curing recipes including how to make your own bacon from scratch. however theyve only been written in my head. must put them on paper or pc one day............
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Doubie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 10:03am
Doubie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Just got the mussel recipe Dave - looks superb!

Could be a good idea to get these recipes on paper and get them published. You seem to have a few people keen to try them. This could be the start of some royalties and a good retirement incomeThumbs%20Up 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote davethefisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 10:05am
Platinum
Platinum

I would do that doubie, if, I had the time. as an owner driver though I rarely have the time to do anything about it, might have to be a winter project. be a smart way to pay off my truck though!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Doubie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 10:09am
Doubie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

My oath mate. The other thing you could do is dictate the recipes into a voice recorder of some sort while you are driving and get someone to type them up for youWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote davethefisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 10:12am
Platinum
Platinum

thats a good point doubie, could make my wife earn her keep apart from doing the accounts, cleaning, cooking and looking after thr younguns lmao
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Doubie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 10:13am
Doubie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Assuming you come away from a comment like that alive, that could be worth thinking aboutWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote davethefisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 10:18am
Platinum
Platinum

I would walk away from it with a smile, shes been on at me to do it for the past couple of years lol.