Chicken and Pork Bradley style

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chicken and Pork Bradley style
    Posted: 08 Dec 2008 at 9:35pm
Wizard View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

So I got myself a Bradley, got it home, seasoned it, and decided I had to use it right then.  All I had in the freezer was some pork steaks, so.....

Gave it a little rub with
1T Paprika
1t Pepper
1t Salt
1T Brown Sugar
1t Garlic Stock powder
1/2t Mustard powder
1/4t Chilli powder.

Put them in for a hot smoke with Alder for an hour and left it on as an oven, after 1hr 45min you get this

And after the pork tonight I needed something else, so chicken it was, stuffed it with jalapenos and wrapped in bacon

Same deal as the pork but with Cherry wood, an hour of smoke, remove from smoker, hit the oven wrapped in foil to finish off and

Hope you enjoy, Dan

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2008 at 9:38pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Looks premo Approve
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2008 at 9:49pm
brown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

that looks absolutely magic Dan
I've got a Bradley written in my letter to Santa so heres hoping....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GAMFSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2008 at 9:54pm
GAMFSH View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Mate that is primo, i haven't tried that yet, must do tommorrowClap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rotowarriors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2008 at 10:09pm
Rotowarriors View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

looks awesome, hope the minister of finance(wife) lets me spring for 1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2008 at 10:17pm
Wizard View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeah it took me a bit of convincing and some after hours work for pocket money but now its all good.  And the rub goes awesome on spare ribs.  Or just bbq the rubbed steaks.  And on chicken isn't to bad nether. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JigNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 7:29am
JigNut View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

NICEEEClapyumyumyum
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-Of-Synit-Rods/137662896327800
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GAMFSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 7:36am
GAMFSH View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Brilliant stuff Dan, going to have to try that oneThumbs%20Up