new thread

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new thread
    Posted: 14 Jan 2004 at 9:51am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

just an idea from the ringleaders thread...as there are only 4 or 5 actual children/young adults...this number probably wont support their own thread, it may be an incentive for parents to get their youngins to be educated by us lot, and as a collective we have stacks of advice and ideas for the new generation coming thru...

so how about thread called 'newbies' or such, that's dedicated to teaching new/ younger members to fish in a given style, as there are plenty of people always asking 'which is the best knot'?...just an idea

Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2004 at 10:07am
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Great idea if you ask me.

Maybe if there was also some type of identification system which shows which members are youngins and which are adult...

Maybe replace the stars section with a coloured bar or something or make the stars a different colour. Last thing we need is a young fella to ask a question and somebody to thinks it's stupid and send them a nasty reply or something.
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2004 at 5:42pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

surely the answer is simple...
answer all question as if they are genuine and dont take offence to how others stae or answer questions. I welcome them