It's been so long .....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's been so long .....
    Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 8:40pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Yes fans it has been a long time so it's only fair that I serve up something special. Of course this isn't all about me (even though it should be really), but this truly does make New Zealand's got Talent seem like a second rate family show.

Tonight Fishing.net I give you....................

ClapDIRTY OAR!!!Clap

Hiya Dirty, thanks for taking part in this public humiliation. People will forget eventually.

How did you find out about fishing.net.nz?

I actually googled searched fishing Auckland or something stupid found it by accident really… I have always been a real keen fisho and struggled to find anyone who was keen to regularly hit the water.. most my mates I grew up with  get sea sick making a cup a tea. Finding fishing.net.nz has really changed how I fish and I have learnt so much from different people ! Would like to thank all the wicked people i have fished with met and learnt from along the way !!

What has been your most memorable Fishing.net.nz experience so far ?

Would have to be last years Xmas do at Swaishies ! Was cool as to meet heaps a the boys that I had never met before and being awarded Rookie of the year was a real buzz … gotta love that sea anchor I won … which plenty of you thieving huas tried to pinch LOL

Your worst?

Getting BANNED hahaha ……. Cheers Boulder and Bender .. My manners have somewhat improved since then …. I mean was the tag line “Pussy the breakfast of champions” really all that bad Embarrassed

Look up your browser history and tell us the last 4 non fishing websites you visited.

www.facebook.com

www.trademe.co.nz

www.swellmap.com

www.gmail.com

Care to explain why you were there?

Usual day to day crap checking emails watchlists weather for next fishing trip … nothing too incriminating ….bloody lucky you didn’t ask me for the last 5 ….Clown 

Your favourite drink is?

Cold Heinys and Coronas ….. anything “Oursies” …. That’s for you Bender Wink

Your three best sporting heroes?

Jenna Jameson….. it is a SPORT !!! its Khazakstans national sport I’l have you know

Anyone doesn’t believe me email [email protected]

Anna Kournikova  note link attached

http://hotfemaletennisplayers.blogspot.com/2007/11/hot-female-tennis-player-gallery-anna.html

Gabielle Reece note link attatched

http://www.sports-wired.com/women/Gabrielle_Reece.htm

Helen, John, Winston or Iti?

Asking the wrong man ……. Helen has bigger balls than a Baboon on heat .. Winston is a cheeky darky and Iti … who the hell is he ? Sounds like one a Squids brothers .... Suppose  Iti 's last name is  Smai-land  ..

Your favourite movie?

anything with Will Farell Vince Vaughn Owen Wilson  Ben Stiller

Old School..Wedding Crashers… Zoolander that sort a stuff … never been much of a serious movie fan .. prefer a good laugh !

Team Americas pretty freakin good too !

The worst movie you ever saw & why?

Shortland Street should be included in here ..

The Blair Witch Project …… Quite possibly the biggest load of ****E ever put to film ! 

Apart from fishing what would you rather be doing (Warning content may offend)?

Nothing too sinister here Smudge bro… just having a goodtime with family and friends .. bbqs in the summer road trips hitting the beach and generally enjoying life and lots a laughs and shinanigans

Ever been caught with your pants down?Shocked

(Warning content may ... I mean will offend or visually scar you)

Plenty a times ….. Whether it has been pulling drunken browneyes out the back a mates cars or sporting the  man-gina around various campsite across the north island .. pretty regular ocurance really….. the most memorable  time would be a few years back now I was about 16 and we were going to some party and the car was overloaded like 8 in it or something ridiculous.. so the boot was the only free space … poor girlfriend at the time was convinced to get  in there too … so thought it was a good opportunity to play hide the sausage ….the car stopped just figured it was a set a lights but then the boot opened and we were under the bright lights of a local BP forecourt ….fortunately I don’t have too much shame .. but the poor girl  LOL LOL LOL

Mercury or Yamaha?

Undecided …… my last motor was a mercury which always got me home .. new boats hot a Yammy so I should say Yammy but I haven’t taken her out yet so cant favour yet hmmmm …. Although having been burning around with Karp lately and listening to the sweet purr of Verados I would have to say Mercury for now  

2 stroke or 4?

Depends on the girl if shes real good 2 strokes is usually enough

Um, not quite what I expect there DO Embarrassed, so I'll quickly change the subject .... Subaru, Holden or Ford?

They are all gay !! leave that for the car freaks to argue about …Big%20smile

Everybody starts off in life on pretty much an even footing – in this country at least – so tell me…. What went so wrong??? Was it something that happened at scouts?

I blame a confused child hood with name confusion … My birth certificate says Aaron Higham …. When I was 1 year old my Grandad ( bless him ) said “you cant call ya son that … it’s a homos name …”  sorry I hope that doesn’t offend anyone called Aaron on here  to that my parents said … “well what you got in mind” … to which he fired out “Sven…burp"….My old Grandad probably drank about 2 litres a Sherry a day so think he found my name at the bottom of one of his Sherry bottles lol… anyway that and a combination of being dropped on my head at 8 months old .. those who know me may or may not have noticed the scar on my left eyebrow but now you know 

So I cant blame it on something that happened at Scouts as I never went to Scouts…. but I ate a Brownie once LOL

Blondes or Brunettes?

Don’t really have a preference so long as they are hot with big cans Thumbs%20Up

If you could never go fishing again what would you do?

Drink heavily and sit on fishing.net.nz all day …. Actually that sounds like some of the boys on here LOL I wont mention names …

What would be your ultimate fishing prize?

A 10 day  trip to the Wanganellas on Ultimate Lady with the boys and a very large supply of cold "oursies all you can drink" and 4 blonde babe deckies in bikinis ... PERFECT !

To finish off, how about something completely random?

This one time at bandcamp … Kezza Censored a Censored up his **ssy

StarStarStarStarStar

Thanks Dirty, that was some funny ****! 5 star comedy gold no less. You're now officially in the Good Bastids Hall of Fame .... don't stay in there too long by yourself though and when you're finished please remember to wash your hands.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 9:02pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Jeez Smudge you'll just encourage the little hua.

Aaron. Now there's mileage in that.

Translation anyone?
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KARP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 10:03pm
KARP View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

hey dirty get hold of boulder about the wanganellas,he can arrange the stern,and i will arrange the bow.....     

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 8:46am
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

2 stroke or 4?

LOLLOLLOL

Good read there and well worth the rather long wait Wink.

Nice one DO and Smudge...now where is that Translation Evil%20Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 8:57am
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

very very good....enjoyed that...Thumbs%20Up...classic stuff there fullas!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dohboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 9:22am
Dohboy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thats gold right thereThumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 9:22am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Yes fans it has been a long time so it's only fair that I serve up something special. Of course this isn't all about me (even though it should be really), but this truly does make New Zealand's got Talent seem like a second rate family show.

Tonight Fishing.net I give you....................

ClapDIRTY OAR!!!Clap

Hiya Dirty, thanks for taking part in this public humiliation. People will forget eventually.

How did you find out about fishing.net?

I actually googled searched fishing Auckland or something stupid found it by accident really… I have always been a real keen fisho and struggled to find anyone who was keen to regularly hit the water.. most my mates I grew up with  get sea sick making a cup a tea. Finding fishing.net has really changed how I fish and I have learnt so much from different people ! Would like to thank all the wicked people i have fished with met and learnt from along the way !!

Translation: I was looking for a gay web site and stumbled across it. Amazing what comes up when you google "smells like fish"

What has been your most memorable Fishing.net experience so far ?

Would have to be last years Xmas do at Swaishies ! Was cool as to meet heaps a the boys that I had never met before and being awarded Rookie of the year was a real buzz … gotta love that sea anchor I won … which plenty of you thieving huas tried to pinch LOL

Translation; Squid becoming my step farther or hugging Boulder

Your worst?

Getting BANNED hahaha ……. Cheers Boulder and Bender .. My manners have somewhat improved since then …. I mean was the tag line “Pussy the breakfast of champions” really all that bad Embarrassed

Translation; Hugging Boulder and him hugging me back.

Look up your browser history and tell us the last 4 non fishing websites you visited.

www.facebook.com

www.trademe.co.nz

www.swellmap.com

www.gmail.com

Translation: Bebo 

Care to explain why you were there?

Usual day to day crap checking emails watchlists weather for next fishing trip … nothing too incriminating ….bloody lucky you didn’t ask me for the last 5 ….Clown  

Translation; Bebo is where all us girls meet

Your favourite drink is?

Cold Heinys and Coronas ….. anything “Oursies” …. That’s for you Bender Wink

Translation; Who is paying, I forgot my wallet

Your three best sporting heroes?

Jenna Jameson….. it is a SPORT !!! its Khazakstans national sport I’l have you know

Anyone doesn’t believe me email [email protected]

Anna Kournikova  note link attached

http://hotfemaletennisplayers.blogspot.com/2007/11/hot-female-tennis-player-gallery-anna.html

Gabielle Reece note link attatched

http://www.sports-wired.com/women/Gabrielle_Reece.htm

Translation: Sports break my nails

Helen, John, Winston or Iti?

Asking the wrong man ……. Helen has bigger balls than a Baboon on heat .. Winston is a cheeky darky and Iti … who the hell is he ? Sounds like one a Squids brothers .... Suppose  Iti 's last name is  Smai-land  ..

Translation: Georgina Beyer

Your favourite movie?

anything with Will Farell Vince Vaughn Owen Wilson  Ben Stiller

Old School..Wedding Crashers… Zoolander that sort a stuff … never been much of a serious movie fan .. prefer a good laugh !

Team Americas pretty freakin good too !

Translation: Priscilla Queen of the Desert

The worst movie you ever saw & why?

Shortland Street should be included in here ..

The Blair Witch Project …… Quite possibly the biggest load of ****E ever put to film ! 

Translation; The Blair Witch Project …… Quite possibly the biggest load of ****E ever put to film ! 

Apart from fishing what would you rather be doing (Warning content may offend)?

Nothing too sinister here Smudge bro… just having a goodtime with family and friends .. bbqs in the summer road trips hitting the beach and generally enjoying life and lots a laughs and shinanigans 

Translation:   Spending time with daddy Squid

Ever been caught with your pants down?Shocked

(Warning content may ... I mean will offend or visually scar you)

Plenty a times ….. Whether it has been pulling drunken browneyes out the back a mates cars or sporting the  man-gina around various campsite across the north island .. pretty regular ocurance really….. the most memorable  time would be a few years back now I was about 16 and we were going to some party and the car was overloaded like 8 in it or something ridiculous.. so the boot was the only free space … poor girlfriend at the time was convinced to get  in there too … so thought it was a good opportunity to play hide the sausage ….the car stopped just figured it was a set a lights but then the boot opened and we were under the bright lights of a local BP forecourt ….fortunately I don’t have too much shame .. but the poor girl  LOL LOL LOL

Translation: Did I tell you about that time I hugged Boulder?

Mercury or Yamaha?

Undecided …… my last motor was a mercury which always got me home .. new boats hot a Yammy so I should say Yammy but I haven’t taken her out yet so cant favour yet hmmmm …. Although having been burning around with Karp lately and listening to the sweet purr of Verados I would have to say Mercury for now  

Translation: Anything on the back of a free trip out

2 stroke or 4?

Translation: What ever it takes to get you off big boy

Um, not quite what I expect there DO Embarrassed, so I'll quickly change the subject .... Subaru, Holden or Ford?

They are all gay !! leave that for the car freaks to argue about …Big%20smile

Translation: Cars they are so macho

Everybody starts off in life on pretty much an even footing – in this country at least – so tell me…. What went so wrong??? Was it something that happened at scouts?

I blame a confused child hood with name confusion … My birth certificate says Aaron Higham …. When I was 1 year old my Grandad ( bless him ) said “you cant call ya son that … it’s a homos name …”  sorry I hope that doesn’t offend anyone called Aaron on here  to that my parents said … “well what you got in mind” … to which he fired out “Sven…burp"….My old Grandad probably drank about 2 litres a Sherry a day so think he found my name at the bottom of one of his Sherry bottles lol… anyway that and a combination of being dropped on my head at 8 months old .. those who know me may or may not have noticed the scar on my left eyebrow but now you know 

So I cant blame it on something that happened at Scouts as I never went to Scouts…. but I ate a Brownie once LOL

Translation: My mother sent me to school in a dress

Blondes or Brunettes?

Don’t really have a preference so long as they are hot with big cans Thumbs%20Up

Translation: I'm easy

If you could never go fishing again what would you do?

Drink heavily and sit on fishing.net all day …. Actually that sounds like some of the boys on here LOL I wont mention names … 

Translation: After Boulder reads this I may have to find out

What would be your ultimate fishing prize?

A 10 day  trip to the Wanganellas on Ultimate Lady with the boys and a very large supply of cold "oursies all you can drink" and 4 blonde babe deckies in bikinis ... PERFECT ! 

Translation: Snapper on Enki Toa

To finish off, how about something completely random?

This one time at bandcamp … Kezza Censored a Censored up his **ssy

Translation: Did I tell you about the time I hugged..............................

StarStarStarStarStar

Thanks Dirty, that was some funny ****! 5 star comedy gold no less. You're now officially in the Good Bastids Hall of Fame .... don't stay in there too long by yourself though and when you're finished please remember to wash your hands.
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dirty Oar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 9:31am
Dirty Oar View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Bushy Bushy Bushy .... you really have outdone your self there buddy !!! thats just plain old fashioned hilarious LOL LOL LOL Clap Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 9:38am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Originally posted by Dirty Oar Dirty Oar wrote:

Bushy Bushy Bushy .... you really have outdone your self there buddy !!! thats just plain old fashioned hilarious LOL LOL LOL Clap Clap

Translation: If I suck up to you, you might buy me a beer because I forgot to bring my wallet.
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 10:06am
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

As always the translation pulls no punches.

And delivers no loveLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 10:27am
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

and we wouldn't have it any other way would we WinkLOLThumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 10:58am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Boulder Boulder wrote:

And delivers no loveLOL

It's all right Boulder. According to the informed discussion above you have been delivering enough love for everyone Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 11:16am
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Poor we man needs a father figure and bloody PDS is not interested in that side of his role.

ditched me and went with Uncle Paul but has since moved on to big daddy KarpClap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 11:34am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Boulder Boulder wrote:

Poor we man needs a father figure and bloody PDS is not interested in that side of his role.

ditched me and went with Uncle Paul but has since moved on to big daddy KarpClap

1) - I hope you hit PDS up for child support

2) - He is either developing some taste or has decided that Boat TAS is more interesting than Tackle TAS
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 3:09pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

That was a hilarious read!

I reckon that must be the best translations ever! Nice one Bushie
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 5:44pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Yepp, got to say I'm pleased with the result there DO  - and Bushie .... good work giving us the REAL story Thumbs%20Up. Hardcase Big%20smile.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Espresso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 6:23pm
Espresso View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

9.9/10 BushpigLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NZTurtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 7:08pm
NZTurtle View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Gold x 2!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 8:38pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Love your work Smudge, and bushpig finished it off nicely
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 9:07am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Bushpig Bushpig wrote:

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Translation: My mother sent me to school in a dress

9.99/10 LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.