Solunar Theory - Fact or Fiction?

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Badfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:59pm
Badfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well might have to nick me a couple fish next time I'm at the chinese takeaway...

Cheers Uncle I'm tryin. Drink some stuff thats not fit for human consumption judging by the flavor, so it must be good for me.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:12am
Amateur View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I need to know what stage the moon should be in for maximum Big Ben pie enjoyment of2fsh?LOL
No half measures!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ramprage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:39am
ramprage View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Maketu pies are good,big bens are good but for the best pie in the nth island go to callums bakery in papakura....they are the best Clap ...cods pies are frozen Al.....no good once they have been frozen.If kids ate pies they would soon be overweight and too lazy to get into trouble...problem solved

Tryed them all, but the best is the Deli at Mangawhai. Bread pie's with chicken cayen, or spanish beef, $5.00 a pie
When the going gets tough...the tough
keep going
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:26am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The bakery at Matakana has some seriously good pies.

However, culinary fare isn't what I came to talk about - I find that the moon does indeed have a very big effect on bite times, it's either directly overhead or underfoot is one bite time but I find consistantly the best time is when the moon has just risen.
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phishpula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:43am
Phishpula View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

If the fish aren't biting cos of the moon, thats when the skilled art of foul hooking fish comes into play.  
Turtle free since 2012
Page  <12