Dont ya think its time...

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Hairy Little Dwarf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 8:06am
Hairy Little Dwarf View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Phats - I saw the title, but it wasn't enough to get me to open the box until now.

I nominate myself for driving for an hour and a half to do an epic Yakfish a couple of months ago, only to arrive at the destination and find I have yak, rods, tackle, bait...only thing missing was the reelsAngry - although in my own defence, I played the TAS card and bought my way out of trouble.  Thumbs%20Up

Until I got home.  "You left the reels behind....Hang on, how come you've got two of these reels? I thought you only had ..... Is this NEW?"Ouch

Didn't even have any fish as a peace offering.

I would think that episode merits a lifetime award BenderLOL
The Dreaded Shark-Eating Man!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billpears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 8:07am
billpears View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

go for it Phats, needs to be done!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Karlosnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 9:49am
Karlosnz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

DO IT Thumbs%20UpLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishful Thinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 4:58pm
Fishful Thinking View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yea, do it m8, maybe 1/4ly instead of monthly.
PhD: Pool Hall Diploma
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 9:45pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Yeah go on Phats, I'll never win it so doesn't bother meLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote livin4fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 10:01pm
livin4fish View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Ya got my vote. Clap Still laughin about the braid - first time I've heard that one LOL
No good fish goes anywhere without a porpoise: Lewis Carroll

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2008 at 9:45am
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I think FT has hit it on the head, so I vote yes but quarterly.

Gives much more time to sew someone up in lies get at the truth!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2008 at 10:29am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

BTW - while I will put my hand up for dusting Salty's bait board ....  the rendering of the bog to "also-ran"  status was not me. I think the skipper is more than capable of doing that, and did so. 
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2008 at 10:39am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Bender Bender wrote:

BTW - while I will put my hand up for dusting Salty's bait board ....  the rendering of the bog to "also-ran"  status was not me. I think the skipper is more than capable of doing that, and did so. 

Sounds like a load of sh.t to me.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2008 at 10:40am
brown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

do it, do it
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2008 at 2:46pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bender, Bender, Bender, still squirming on that hook are you?

Poor old Craysee blew up the dunny solely because of your infamous curry the night before. do you really want to relitigate this matter?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2008 at 2:58pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

I seek permission to withdraw your honour.  (You have to admit, it was a damn fine curry that one - anything that reduces BA speechless grovelling on the lawn on all fours has got to have merit).
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2008 at 10:36pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Ok lads + Lad s sssss

seems we have interest

Revamped Bog seat will be awarded thus
Biggest cock up for end of each period
Jan - March
April - June
July - September
October - December

The threads for this will live in The Trophy cabinet

Punishment will be wearing signature decided for the duration of the first month after winning. Failure to do so will result in being called a homo repeatedly

I respond well to bribes....and am known to overlook fact to stich people up

Away we go

Jan - march thread

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2008 at 8:44am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Phats Phats wrote:

Ok lads + Lad s sssss

seems we have interest

Revamped Bog seat will be awarded thus
Biggest cock up for end of each period
Jan - March
April - June
July - September
October - December

The threads for this will live in The Trophy cabinet

Punishment will be wearing signature decided for the duration of the first month after winning. Failure to do so will result in being called a homo repeatedly

I respond well to bribes....and am known to overlook fact to stich people up

Away we go

Jan - march thread

Fair enough Phats but that little gem right thar is deemed as a normal term of endearment in here isn't it ?

"Had a great trip out to the wormbeds yesterday and binned up"

"Homo's"
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Page  <12