may ,june ,july,august seats

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: may ,june ,july,august seats
    Posted: 30 Sep 2007 at 10:56pm
Ski View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

any noms for these months  hows bout

may...phats for failing to fulfill duties as toilet seat licker  oops lookerafterer

june...to keenas for lack of decent fishing action...

july...to piglet and boulder to see just how strong the actual seat is...

august...to phats for failing to fullfill duties as toilet seat licker oops lookerafterer for 5 bleeding months!!! come on son .reddem yourself befor september is up and added to the list!
ps just thought this thread needed a bit of a BUMP any other noms if yas can remember back that far  put them forward so phats can clear the backlog of paperwork and award said nominees and give the seat another lickLOL
yamaha reliability
senator stability
shimano superiority
the rest is up to the fish!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 8:59pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I agree

So I nominate

May - Ski For being dumb enough to tell the Shoreboys the Phone book incident

June - Ski For being dumb enough to tell the Shoreboys the Phone book incident

July -  "...to piglet and boulder to see just how strong the actual seat is "
I will give you that oneSki Clap

August - Ski For being dumb enough to tell the Shoreboys the Phone book incident

September - Ski for nearly increasing amount of said Phone books required to perform duties by almost blowing his head off at Smoker Burnoff

Any other nominations ?

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 9:00pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

No ?

Good its settled then

There all yourski

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2007 at 7:19am
Ski View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

aaaa no ya aint gettin off that lightly phatty,phonebooks were formentioned at least 3 years ago so those backdates are still yours!unless someone else comes up with better memories of said months!
  as for the explosion..well must admit it was kinda warmEmbarrassedeffective though!!!
yamaha reliability
senator stability
shimano superiority
the rest is up to the fish!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeenAs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2007 at 11:24am
KeenAs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Theres been fishing action mr Needtofindareasontonominatesomeoneski

just aint been puttin it on here. ..  or anywhere for that matter. . .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2007 at 10:38pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I�ve checked the ruleski

It seems the only one that matters ( read that I made up ) , is that the Custodian is the only person who's Ruling counts

So son, I�m afraid you need to stand up on said phone books and I will hand the award'sssssss down to you