What 2 Buy

Page  <123
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2006 at 5:08pm
Boz19 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah whats with the Emo crap anyway?
Its like punk but soft. No good if you ask me. Give me proper old skool californian punk any day. Pennywise up in there!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2006 at 5:19pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Boz19 Boz19 wrote:

Yeah whats with the Emo crap anyway?

Faggoty all of it! Old Skool punk/metal/hardcore all the way.
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2006 at 5:33pm
cod View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

hey tomsta youre rig would have been worth $300 new so isnt a cheap option.its like any thing you get what you pay for.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2006 at 7:07pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Pseudo hybrid punk gothic wanna be alternative shunned skater mysfits. To be honest I had never seen the buggers before my last trip to Jaffaland, something about civic square seems to attract those long fringed wannabes like a moths  to a flame....bloody odd Confused.

Give me some Soulfly, Pantera, Pearl Jam, Ben Harper  or Tool anyday  Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bigfishbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2006 at 11:56am
Bigfishbob View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

And about those comments about having to change away from Stainless steel guides for braid, don't even think about it. I've been using SS guides with braid and know a heap of other poelpe who do as well. The thing to watch ut for is the Fuji Aluminium Oxide, (Hardloy I think) that stuff cuts out real fast with Braid.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote yachts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 9:43am
yachts View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Had a look @ Fish City on Sunday, they have some Berkley 7" rods comming in for about a hundy, and some nice Shimanio overheads starting at $100 +++++

That all looks good "one eacj of those thanks"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levinlarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 1:19pm
levinlarge View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

you should also check out hunts, they have a huge selection of quality setups that'll work perfect.. and they dont break the bank!
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote yachts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2006 at 1:50pm
yachts View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Had a look at Hunts, they had a great set up Shimanio Citica rell and Catana rod, braid /backing for $350 good buying i rekon, rod had heaps of grunt in it !!!!Approve
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BarneyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2006 at 7:13pm
BarneyC View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Still not sure about those little baitcasting reels on the kingis though.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levinlarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2006 at 11:23pm
levinlarge View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

for $350 you could get a Symmetre and a rod of your choice .. solid setup!
LedgeNZ LBG
Page  <123