Prologic kit - have a look at this stuff

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BarneyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prologic kit - have a look at this stuff
    Posted: 10 Nov 2006 at 8:17pm
BarneyC View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Saw an advert for the Prologic kit in one of the mags this month and finally got around to having a look at their website.

www.prologicfishing.com

On the home page are a load of movies, have a look at the action of the little red grub second one down.  Awesome.

Looks like the disti is somewhere in BOP (TE Puke?) so methinks I'm off to buy a few new toys.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2006 at 9:09pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Those 4play herrings in the hardbody lures look very nice. The first coupla soft baits look pretty nice too I have to say, I wonder if that is what all SPs look like underwater.
I think next time I am up in the islands where the water is really clear I will see if I can't get some underwater shots of the various SPs I have with me, could be an interesting little project I guess!

Cheers,
Stu.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2006 at 9:17pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The little wee red beastie looks like big Snappa candy for sure. Awesome looking underwater action, no wonder they nail the things scented or unscented they look like sure fire fish food Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2006 at 6:42pm
wingo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

This makes you think:

"I hope my technique makes my SP's look like that!"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2006 at 8:38am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'm going to check out there Bushwhacker 8'6" and Senzora 8'2" rods designed for SP usage. Complete with Fuji reel seats and SIC guides.

Like the look of their football jigheads as well.
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Plow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 10:27am
Plow View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I bought one of those black daddies with the red tail in the video..

Im not sure about the range of sizes of these things.. but the ones I saw and the one I bought is massive!!!

I had no idea they were so big, they looked like 4" things on the video but I can say the one I bought is over 30cm long.. and weighs about the same as a heavy mobile phone... God knows what i am going to do with it.. I tried it down at the lake last night just cos I wanted to see what it looked like and man it was impressive, but it such an evil looking beast I reckon the fish may have thought this thing was out hunting them and took off!!

Oh well I may bring it back to NZ with me in a few weeks and throw it in front of some Kingis or something..
Legasea Legend, the rest of you should be too, $10 a month.