Blue Water Livies - Squidgies

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trenta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blue Water Livies - Squidgies
    Posted: 13 Oct 2006 at 9:00pm
Trenta View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hi there guys,

I am over in the Gold Coast at the moment, on my way back to New Zealand, and have done a bit of a recon mission into the world of soft plastics, and came across these little beauties.

Have any of you guys used these before??  To me, they scream KINGFISH!

They are 25 cms long and can be bridal rigged and slow trolled, or used as a teaser....

What do you reacon fullas??

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2006 at 10:05pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

As it happens Trenta these have been around in Tackle shops I frequent ( read most of them in Auckland) for a season or two under the williamson brand I think
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fred Onion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2006 at 2:35pm
Fred Onion View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I purchased about 5 packets of various Squidgies when on the sunshine coast.  The guy in the tackle shop reconed they were more productive and better sellers than Gulps, but told me to use a very slow action with them.  Look forward to trying them out when the weather settles
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2006 at 3:02pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

"As it happens Trenta these have been around in Tackle shops I frequent ( read most of them in Auckland) for a season or two under the williamson brand I think"

I am concerned Boulder...very concerned....I fear dementure has set in!

With the accumulated amount of time you spend loitering in tackle shops, one would think one would have worked out some subtle difference between the Squidgie/Williamson brands which are both available here in NZ....see below.

Bluefox Squidgies - Bluewater Livies - Garfish

and above the Williamson Saltwater Live Series -  Ballyhoo

---- More practise required Boulder....must spend more time in fishing tackle shops!

that is all Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2006 at 3:13pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Speaking of new stuff, I think hes on his way to see you this minute with some shiney stuff from Keri Keri.  Blubbering at a million mph  he seems very chuffed
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2006 at 9:32pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

---- More practise required Boulder....must spend more time in fishing tackle shops!

that is all Big smile

No need Kezza as it happens I have both already "in  stock" that Tazee is a wicked salesman but mind you he often has a willing victumErmm