New soft bait DVD trailer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote firefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New soft bait DVD trailer
    Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 4:38pm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 4:42pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

dopey ozzies!
love the sound of the light gear and cant beat that rod actionThumbs Up sweet!!
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 5:05pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It's good old 'Maddog'. Bound to be a very entertaining dvd. You might end up having to watch it with the volume on mute though.
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 5:14pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

speaking of 'mute' buttons.....is there an "ignore member" feature on these forums?....if not it certainly would be handy.

B00ber....hahahahaha....more like Noober!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 5:27pm
Donald Duck View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Kezza Kezza wrote:

speaking of 'mute' buttons.....is there an "ignore member" feature on these forums?....if not it certainly would be handy.

B00ber....hahahahaha....more like Noober!

I just finished reading the Editorial in the latest Coast to Coast with Mike Rendell quite rightly getting stuck into Stuart Murray Little after the latter sent him a pretty dick-brained email.

Mike was rightly offended but, as we all tend to somewhat, goes a Little overboard (pardon the pun). Same with wonderman Kerren. I often wonder if we don't just bite too hard and start stressing over idiots. Waste of good fishing time getting wound up about people that make dumb statements.

Life's too short mate, ignore the f-wits and get on with the good guys; don't let anyone spoil your fun.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 5:30pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

thank-you Beagle.....just the sort of advice I enjoy and take on board!

Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 6:57pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yep "mad dog"  only in very small doses  ...whats with the purple????

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2006 at 8:16pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Apparently the Berkley team are heading over here very soon to make another DVD, as they reckon the fishing here could be just a little a lot extremely better than over there.
Gee, ain't that nice! :-)
That was a VERY wee little mahimahi they got though. Mind you, be nice if we had them over here like that. Sigh.....
Cheers, Stu.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote firefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2006 at 9:24am
firefish View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by of2fsh of2fsh wrote:

Yep "mad dog"  only in very small doses  ...whats with the purple????

Not sure I think it has something to de with the formating when I pasted the web link. Mad dog is a laugh but starts to grate on your nerves after a few minutes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BarneyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2006 at 3:17pm
BarneyC View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Go get it, beg it or borrow it.  Good fun expect for the last 15 minutes which is all product placement.

The fishing action is pretty damn good though.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote firefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2006 at 3:30pm
firefish View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I have just bought it  for $20 from topcatch.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2006 at 8:16pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Any one want a copy cheap that lives in whangaparoa, pm me its yours...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2006 at 10:13pm
cod View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

the guy drives you nuts.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Plow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2006 at 10:09am
Plow View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

he does..  why those other two dont chuck him off the boat I dont know...
Legasea Legend, the rest of you should be too, $10 a month.