Nuclear Chooks

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pleasedelete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nuclear Chooks
    Posted: 20 Sep 2006 at 5:30pm
pleasedelete View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Ever wondered why these  SP's are so successfull...???

I was fiddling with the new  FF and  when the background is set to blue

The  Nuclear chook  fish are visible all over......Shocked
No wonder Snapper scoff them almost as fast as the fisherman whip them off the racks.....LOL

Nature Has a way of Ironing the Cowboys out..!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2006 at 5:35pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2006 at 6:17pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

haha well done and seems your onto something RV hehe
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Espresso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2006 at 6:26pm
Espresso View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Hmmmmm - I've bought 2 packets and caught several zilch fish. Still as I was yelling the other day while casting, for no particular reason....

COME ON CHICKEN!!

I will perserver...persefer,....perserfvere....     keep trying.  Smile

Cheers
Espresso
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levinlarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2006 at 7:06pm
levinlarge View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

so thats why they work so great .. any other views for other SP's?
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2006 at 7:04am
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

RV, I printed that off & took it with me to the Tauranga S/P seminar last night.
I showed it to Mal Dawson ( Pure Fishing) & he wanted it for himself.
He thought it pretty cleverBig smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2006 at 8:49am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

RV - Dr Bender recommends you get out fishing this weekend. You got it bad.
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pleasedelete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2006 at 9:45am
pleasedelete View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey Doc Bender..

Spot on Diagnosis ....Thumbs UpBeing on Leave and having all this wind is driving me nuts....whilst keeping me landlocked.Cancelled the Barrier trip , so I am slightly demented at this stage...(RV - the craft is primed and ready, Tackle box hasnt been this stocked sorted and tidy since my arrival in NZ 5 + years ago)

Prognosis is not too hot either in the short termAngryUnhappy
The closer the weekend comes the worse it looks as well.... But Sunday , maybe sunday. Of course  AKLCity  ITC have asked me to come in over 25/9 - 2/10 for yet another upgrade - and the weather forecast during that period looks Great , naturally.Cry

Uncle , feeling as I am demented / frustrated , it was the best I could do to try and raise a smile when thinking about fishing.

But on the brightside  the new FF is without a shadow of a doubt the best I have ever had. Clear , simple and Intuitive/user friendly. 100 visible in direct sunlight , Yadda yadda...ad infinitum .These guys are onto it ...most amount of information behind the least amount of mouse /button clicks.Simplicity is what I need , not a university degree required just to set the piece of electronic warfare equipment up.

Was even able to download  an emulator to install on my pc and  fiddle and set up  everything whilst landlocked , Hands on training which will directly translate to more wet line  time on the water.  No price on that.

Once the  equinox period is over these winds around the  top and bottom of the highs are going to subside...Boy am I ready....
Nature Has a way of Ironing the Cowboys out..!!