Favourites

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favourites
    Posted: 19 Sep 2006 at 2:34pm
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What is everyones favourite sp colours and shapes
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JoshW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2006 at 5:08pm
JoshW View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Chartruse or lumo 4" gulp curl tail mullets for snaps and trevs.

6" blood worms cut in half (wicked on trevs, got 5 nice ones off the wharf on a half worm the night before last).

Grean pearl or pink lemonade 4" powerbait power minnows for snaps.

5" lumo powerbait relistiks for rat kings.

storm 7 or 8" naturalistic Anchovey, (haven't caught anything one yet, to scared i'll lose it, but they look so damn sexy, big kings and snaps (not to mention tuna) have just gotta love em.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2006 at 5:18pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Berkley GULP! Nuclear Chicken Jerk Shads

Berkley GULP! Chartreuse Swimming Mullet

Berkley GULP! Bloodworms

Why??? Just because.

What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2006 at 6:50pm
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

josh I am going to come up for a couple of weekends early october. let us know when you are free
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2006 at 7:09pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Gulp Nuclear chickens- haven't caught any thing decent on em yet but what a cool name and colour Thumbs Up.
and

Gulp Lumo lugworms the KY and rays  off the warf can't get enough of them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2006 at 8:59pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Have to be lime tiger for snapper
saphire shine for trevs
7 inch nuclear chickens for the horn rock couta.
all of them for kahawhai they love the lot
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ThomasW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2006 at 9:06pm
ThomasW View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I like the Tsunami Pro 2" rainbow trout. They look so life like and resembles so many small fish species. Sadly I have not seen any for a while. Next time I see them in a shop I might just buy the lot. They are quite deadly on trout and KY.

I also love the look of the small Berkley GULP! Crabs. I keep a few in my car at all times in case I decide to go for a fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JoshW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2006 at 4:51pm
JoshW View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by mozz mozz wrote:

josh I am going to come up for a couple of weekends early october. let us know when you are free

Sure mozz will let you know a bit closer to the time.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levinlarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2006 at 7:08pm
levinlarge View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Sapphire shine, lumo swimming mullets and the chickens .. seemed to have only worked on KY so far off the bricks .. still hoping for that elusive snap on the SP's (no boat work done yet) 
LedgeNZ LBG