SHB Seat, the next episode

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 8:35am
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Very funny Roath.  Really very funny.  And duly noted I might add.   Might be hard to beat for the August award. 

Keep it up muppets.  For I shall be watching and waiting for the next worthy recipient.  No doubt there will be one or two candidates emerging from Beagle and Boulder's foray to the Mokau Trench on Sat. 

Please members do not hesitate to forward all accusations of muppetry to me for consideration.  Only two or three days left for this month so if you can recall anything stick it up here for us all to see OK? Remember, the absolute truth need have nothing to do with it. It only needs to form the framework.  You can go to town on the details.

Wongnozzel:  Proud bearer of the Toilet Seat - Jul 06

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 8:39am
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

shet roath thats hilarious mate!! You poor bugga!!

Oh yeah and Lime > lemon str8 up

LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 8:43am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Apologies from me for not making it - however Mr Squid's post alerting all and sundry that the event was on, happened to be put up at a time when I was partaking of a long, leisurely and somewhat driunken lunch at that infamous establishment, Swashbucklers.

Roath, sounds like you were lucky to escape with all orifices intact.

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 9:11am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by billfish billfish wrote:

Please members do not hesitate to forward all accusations of muppetry to me for consideration.  Only two or three days left for this month so if you can recall anything stick it up here for us all to see OK?

Its not a monthly award muppet. Hold your water until SHB. Then give it  to Beagle. if you want any help making up lies about him, just PM me
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 10:22am
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

[
Its not a monthly award muppet. Hold your water until SHB. Then give it  to Beagle. if you want any help making up lies about him, just PM me
[/QUOTE]

Exackery Bushpig as with your non attendece there is a big vacancy for a muppet whose name starts with B to go alongside Boulder BA Bender and BillfishWinkall recent holdersEmbarrassed
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 10:37am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

I wuz framed!
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 10:46am
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Bender Bender wrote:

I wuz framed!

You soft willy stand up and be counted you chunderous beastBig smile

Something you were not able to do painting the top of the tree stump in Youuudle DoooooooLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 11:10am
JW View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Funniest thing I�ve read in a while that. Made me LOL � I should probably get of the internet and do some work now I drawn attention to myself. Good job it wasn�t George Michael playing pool or you would have got your toilet award and then some.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 1:46pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

good stuff and what a great recipient too. no who to fit up for the next 1.....bushy, ski, ah bugger it bender for ummmmm just being him or what about LB some 10 weeks in the saddle now and has a leave pass, oh and he is my favorite.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 7:25pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

dude..check your skype history...Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Roath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2006 at 9:34pm
Roath View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by tobez tobez wrote:

dude..check your skype history...Thumbs Up

You mean this Tobez?.. where you also tell me 8pm...

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL @ Wiggles , Dishes and washing...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2006 at 6:16am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

no that was linda pretending to be me...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishful Thinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 11:50am
Fishful Thinking View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

My guess would be B.A. 

As I recall "The Purple Veined Custard Chucker" was the option for the boat name, but "Blue Asparagus" was easier sign writing and call signing. 

That, the brass bull incident outside a family restaurant, swipe card tipping the bikini waitress, inflatable lady hanging out the car window etc., etc. were meritorious, let alone fishing misadventures.

A roll call for the class of 2006 would be a few short unfortunately!

PhD: Pool Hall Diploma
Page  <12