NEW RESERVES ?

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2003 at 12:52pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

odin i love this idea of yours mate.

Guys we need to talk between our clubs and maybe organise a protest with all our boats for Queen St one Sunday Morning. Say 1500 + boats. This should scare the sh*t out of them when they see the potential disruption that we could do to Auckland day after day.

What better way of showing a bit of strength and that we can unite and become a force to be reconded with......

Cheers Lethal

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote odin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2003 at 11:23pm
odin View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Just got in from the meeting at Laingholm hall. The West coast working group headed by Ken Catt has decided to only do a 1 month extension for submissions even though the member of parliament David Cunliffe has agreed in writing to a 6 month extension. Time we lit a fire guys. Especially since ARC & Waitakere City council included a west coast marine park in their draft proposal last night. Smacks of a done deal in spite of public opposition.

odin

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2003 at 5:50am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

OK what now??
suggestions please
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2003 at 8:37am
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hello eBait, just wondering whether you were the t**ser on the forum a little while back who went under the name 'JUNO'?

Just wondering whether you've ever been fishing in your life?

Also like to know what F and B plan on doing when 500 fishos turn up in their reserves and start hauling in fish. Upper hand aye? My arse!
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2003 at 5:45pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Kingfishsi
get real man
they belive that they are better than us on a 1 to 50 bases. thats the whole problem that we have, they belive that they know better than us and that we are going to ruin the world. The whole problem in NZ at the moment is green related with the government having to blow smoke up their rear ends in order to stay in power. Any party that accepts a bludger like sue bradford and can swing power is just taking NZ down. I love this country but I would support Bin Lardin if he was to wipe out that lot

Damm... starting to get real mad now...need to go kill something...anyone got sue's address?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2003 at 8:13am
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Barrie

No, not mad cow disease I hope!

Bin Laden is in our country, didn't you know? He's staying at Uncle Helen's place!

I know some people in our area were getting pissed off with all the tax payer's money that was being spent upgrading the roads and parks in the area while other areas such as drainage were being neglected and put off as they had been for the past few years (ever seen a creek level rise by about 20 feet, I kid you not! The fire brigade nearly cacked themselves when they went round to my folks to unblock what they thought was a drain. The culvert just couldn't handle all that water and the lower deck of the pole house was nearly under water). This had happened many times before.

Anyway, turns out 3 councillor's lived in close proximity to this area that was being upgraded. A few of the locals got together one night and with those big plastic barriers they fill up with water and use as blockades, they hauled them round to each of the councillor's houses and blocked off their driveways.

Anyway, just goes to show - actions speak louder than words!

From what I remember, there was a fair bit of media attention from this and all of a sudden all this upgrading stopped.
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2003 at 9:10pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Odin you tried going back to those 2 site's that you posted?????

they are now shut down......... why because they are not telling the full story, i bet.......

Cheers Lethal

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote odin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2003 at 10:15pm
odin View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hey Lethal,

As far as I'm aware the site is up and running & they are probably the only honest ones at this point as they have all the info from the 'Twig & Tweet' side as well.

I believe that the site suffered an attack yesterday and was down for a while, but it was up and running earlier tonight as I had a look at it.

Try www.sandandsea.net.nz

or www.sandandsea.net.nz/sas-forum/forum/

Cheers

odin

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote odin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2003 at 10:20pm
odin View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hey Lethal,

Just checked it out and its working fine.

Try the addresses above

Cheers

odin

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2003 at 2:07pm
Spina View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Howdy all, how about we put all the greenies in burley bag  then flush the bastards down the bog as the useless a*seholes would pollute the sea if you put them in there. Seriously though we need to get all the like minded outdoors people together on this,  KEEP ON TALKING!. I have photocopied some enrolment forms for the outdoor and rec party and when I tell people about the party and the troubles I put a form in front of them and tell them to , PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS! , sign here to join the party and post away with a cheque, and I supply the stamped addressed envelopes myself .Cheers spina. Ps remember united action speaks louder than any greeny bull sh*t.
Dont waste your time trying to give me a hard time being in politics teaches one very quickly how to turn a deaf eye and a blind ear!
wheres my glasses cant find my hearing aids without them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2003 at 4:39pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The thing that scares me about the out door party is that if any were elected, we know nothing else of any other policy...man ...thats like russan roulette
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2003 at 10:48pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

i don't think they would get to hold a seat as such Barrie..... but it would get us a vote and our voice would get heard, once or twice, but best of all they might get to say BUGGER at the Green's or has that been baned now to......

Cheer Lethal

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2003 at 7:22am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

No lethal
under the f 7 b and greens cemocracy policy, we are alowed to comment but only if we are in total agreement or are part of a rent a mob group. Even then protests will only be reported if there is a poor attendance
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2003 at 7:13pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

the boat thing would go down well i reckon..... even 25 boats would look large enough it's just about the same size as 15 truck and trailers units....

we need to start some where and get the ball rolling before they think we are just going to sit back and be rolled over......

because they are getting there message across and we get didlly sh*t....... a show of force with a lot of impact and as little effort is what is needed in a hurry....... or it's going to go there way......

Cheers Lethal

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote odin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2003 at 11:22pm
odin View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

OK Guys now we are talking, Lets go back and talk to our club captains and try to get some co-ordination between the clubs.

Lets target for say Sunday 8 June.  Destination unknown. Any body interested  ?  I'm With Manukau Sports Fishing Club.   

Cellphone 027 275 9684

odin

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2003 at 5:01pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

will take a couple of weeks to get it going...suggest later in June..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote odin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2003 at 5:41pm
odin View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Only problem is submissions close for both Barrier & West Coast at the end of June so we really do need to get a little civil disobedience going ASAP.

Suggest we target for 2 weeks from now and every weekend from then on until we beat the Buggers

Cheers

Odin

Keep the specifics of what we might decide off the site . Do it by emails guys. talk to your club captains and lets get something organised.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brad M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2003 at 11:25pm
Brad M View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

odin I am in

I will get as many guys down here to come up when its all go!!

Maybe there should be some short of poster or notice at THE BOAT SHOW there are alot of people out there that don't have anyidea whats going on.

Or a thread in the brinny bar at least!

Cheers  Brad

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2003 at 5:48am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I can any other weekend except the 7th & 8th.. On the 15th I am helping a mate (Bushpig) shift but I am sure we can work around that as well. Like the Idea and will support it any other day except the weekend of the 7th & 8th.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote odin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2003 at 5:29pm
odin View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Guys,

I'm looking for 3-4 volunteers to help co-ordinate between the 40 clubs around Auckland so that we can make this work.

E-mails to [email protected] please as we dont want the tree huggers finding out too much.

Master-Bait need not apply, oops sorry e-Bait. I know who you are.

Cheers

odin

Page  <12