Squid for dinner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tonto2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Squid for dinner
    Posted: 04 Jun 2023 at 11:39am
Tonto2 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

slowly going where everyone else has already been
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2023 at 5:00pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

What a great vid that is Martyn.  The H&S mob in my part of the world would have a fit.  If the location is in the Philippines as I suspect, he got paid about NZ$50 for his catch.  Good on him. Thumbs Up 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tonto2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2023 at 5:43pm
Tonto2 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The part I liked was the bungs for the live bait tank. Amazing
slowly going where everyone else has already been
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2023 at 7:18pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Plus the external poly floats added a variation of the Stabicraft flotation ring whilst the bungs provide water ballast control ala Surtees boats.  What could go wrong?  Not a bailer device in sight.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2023 at 8:03am
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Priceless and the live bait tank was primo. I was wanting to remind him to put the bungs back. But was self levelling to boot.
Interesting the squid were not blowing ink.
Alan
Legasea Legend member
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2023 at 11:29am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Who said you cant catch squid in daylight?
Amateur's built the ark. Professional built the Titanic
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alan L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2023 at 12:35pm
Alan L View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Prob just easier at night - because they are attracted to the lights.
Alan
Legasea Legend member