Its a Boulder Bash

Page  <123
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2008 at 12:03pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

He wont update the rod and reel count because he has, I quote "lost count" of how many he owns
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2008 at 8:31pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

thats not his shed its got okuma in it
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ski  da mofo!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 12:17pm
ski da mofo!! View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

now alots happened since this thread started and i dunno how i never saw it earlier but i may as well throw some ****e as well!firstly to soften the blow credit where credits due.thos ethat know mr large stone will agree that hes a fairly tough ol coot and still goin strong doin alot more than others would dare at his ripe old age which i still havent worked out yet..hes also a very generous sort of fella and when he puts his mind to it has some good advise as well.now some ****e!since the thread began its true hes aquired alls orts of tackle and most of it good quality stuff ,hes even brought a boat and a vehicle to drag it round the country.now youd think with all this top gear and electronics etc and all the advise and lessons hes had from various members and charters that hed be kickin ass in the marlin department but even with the cherry popped and a few others under the belt it seems the big roc k has fallen into the same spell as AC and for some reason cant seem to haul a bill from the sea into the enki toa.maybe hes forgetting to put hooks in his enkis,maybe the boat runs with a lean to one side and generates a slight tidal wave that washes the fish away from the lures ,maybe its the loud swearing and cursingcreating the wrong mood for hookups for we all know a bit of reggae is needed to bring on the bite.maybe all the electronics are distracting him from concentrating on the task at hand or maybe all the radioactivity coming off the electrics from hell are just freakin the bageesus outa them.one things for sure BOULDER WILL BE BACK.go hard my brother and remember the hooks!!
BIG FISH IS WHERE ITS AT
Page  <123