Fin Nor Santiago

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cerveza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fin Nor Santiago
    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 at 8:36am
cerveza View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Any users of Fin Nor Santiagos out there? I have 6 of each of SA50 and 80W, which I have acquired over the past 12 years. Not without their problems, but solid reels that have by and large performed well. Zebco, who manufactured them stopped making them in 2018, which was a bit of a shock, but parts remained available through their website until last year, when Pure Fishing (Penn, Shakespeare...etc) bought the Fin Nor brand. I contacted them in the states to see if they intended to support the Santiago with parts, but whilst they acquired all Zebco's Fin Nor parts stock, once that is gone, there will be no more. They gave me a list of what fitted my reels and I bought some useful items, there wasn't a lot of items, of the 105 part numbers for each reel, available. Not good news. If there is anybody with these reels, looking to move them on I would be keen to get some to break down for parts. If there is anyone who likes the reels, but like me, hates their "stealth " clickers, I have the answer for that.