Crowley Marine

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sambo Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crowley Marine
    Posted: 25 May 2022 at 7:00am
Sambo Black View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi all

Has/does anyone use Crowley Marine.com to order parts in from over seas for their boat engines?
If so, is it a reliable site etc, thoughts?
Looking at the prices on there website seems I could save a fair chunk of change buying from there and waiting a couple of extra weeks for my parts.

Thanks for all your advice!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kimber7wsm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 6:51am
kimber7wsm View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I have. It may have been the vid thing, but it took them ages (months) to get some parts in before shipping. It was right at the start of it all and I think it took a long time for Yamaha to deliver to them. (I couldn't find a part I needed it NZ).

Other than that they were fine. 

I'd give them another nudge probably.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote funandfunction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 8:06pm
funandfunction View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

If it's yamaha  parts, I've had good results with these people.
They answer  emails and are helpful with part numbers.

There are two types of people in the world: those that divide people into two types and those that don't.