Used Batteries

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vundu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Used Batteries
    Posted: 01 May 2022 at 9:50am
Vundu View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I took a little bucket full of used batteries to a recycling center at Hibiscus coast. Mostly AA and AAA batteries. I almost  fell over when they wanted to charge me almost $ 30.00 to take them. As much as I like the idea of recycling, I don't    want to pay twice for these batteries. Don't want to throw them away either. Does anyone of you guys know a place  where I can just drop them off and walk away? Or share your experiences on this matter? Thanks
Whenever you do right, nobody remembers. Whenever you do wrong, nobody forgets.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2022 at 10:26am
Pcj View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

In a bag and put in recycling bin.Then cover with normal recycling. Ewaste centres Yep charge for you too drop off then they strip recycle amd make $$. Bit like those clothing bins. Had a friend that was involved with clothing bins,sort out the good stuff and sell at the markets,nice little earner
Amateur's built the ark. Professional built the Titanic