BOAT SHOW 2022

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 5:41pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I missed going to the Boat Show though, so cool to catch up with everyone there. I think it is about the only time I've ever caught up with Kaveman. It's like he's stalking me. Or is it me stalking him Shocked
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Schampy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 6:38pm
Schampy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

How cool were the new Stabicraft 1850 and 2050 Hardtops. Just  looked like absolute weapons.
No doubt their prices will be insane .... but I bet they won't be able to keep up with demand.
Never owned one before, but I like the fact they seem to be very pro-active in the design department, Listening to customers.... and coming out with what has to be some of the most cutting edge production boats in the world.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 6:41pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Schampy Schampy wrote:

How cool were the new Stabicraft 1850 and 2050 Hardtops. Just  looked like absolute weapons.
No doubt their prices will be insane .... but I bet they won't be able to keep up with demand.
Never owned one before, but I like the fact they seem to be very pro-active in the design department, Listening to customers.... and coming out with what has to be some of the most cutting edge production boats in the world.

Right now I'm regretting not skyving off work tp go on Friday, which is the best day
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Page  <12