Multitasking

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote RockCrashing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multitasking
    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 8:00pm
RockCrashing View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Multitasking is not my strong side, nevedeless i'm cooking lion pork stakes... all done to perfection., all finished 
7kg ham on the bone with spicy apricot glaze, 1hrs still to go.
5 racks of st.luis spare ribs 1hrs. to finish.
1 flaming pineapple about to go to the grill... with half bottle of rum Wacko
Terrible weather to go for fish, might as well do some cooking before going beck to work on monday  
Btw. received nice mix pack of Deep Creek beer tooday ... the cooking is so much enjoyable LOL  
pic to come soon, maybe tomorrow Hug 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 10:04pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Nice. I really considered getting one of those flash new BBQ's but I figured I spend enough time cooking and drinking beer as it is. I'd love to have better cooking skills. Venison, lamb chops, kumara, spuds, beans and a gooey mix of pak choi, spinach. courgettes, tomato, onion and garlic. Greasy hillbilly food but no complaints
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jaapie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 11:33am
Jaapie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by RockCrashing RockCrashing wrote:

Multitasking is not my strong side, nevedeless i'm cooking lion pork stakes... all done to perfection., all finished 

Jeez, now that would be an interesting animal I'd pay money to seeClapLOL

"Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught,will we realize that we cannot eat money" - 19th Century Indian Creed
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RockCrashing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 12:08pm
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Jaapie Jaapie wrote:

Originally posted by RockCrashing RockCrashing wrote:

Jeez, now that would be an interesting animal I'd pay money to seeClapLOL

Hay, i was typing this after having few... still having lil hangover. Vacuum packing as we speak all the meat from yesterday, all refrigerated overnight. No1 Luv the spicy apricot ham:)
Will post some pic of the LION pork steaks later on.. ;) 
P.s. was cooking for 12hrs yesterday, finished at 23:30 LOL 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote RockCrashing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 5:20pm
Gold
Gold

ok, first to the good stuff LOL
i call this my "drunken pineapple", many recipes on this on the web.
So, i've soaked whole pineapple in half bottle of rum for 5-8hrs in ziplock bag (2bags just incase of any lick Wink) and  then coated in dark cane sugar. This one i'v done on rotisserie. It was lil to firm, not as soft as i would like. Still, very nice carmelization. 
Wife opinion... nice but to much alcohol Ermm
After poring remaining rum from z-lock bag to glass i proceed to cook my second dish LOL

Served with vanilla ice cream 

Spicy Apricot Sauce/Glaze 

LION pork steaks LOL

All vacuum pack ... phew