New set up

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote yknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New set up
    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 at 7:23pm
yknot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Been working on new setup 👌.
Those that say it can't be done are being overtaken by those doing it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2021 at 8:47pm
Kandrew View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice work, nice to have a bit of room.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2021 at 10:14pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Nice work. I wish I had a set up like that, always wanted a non human punching bag Big smile
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snappa Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2021 at 5:00am
Snappa Geoff View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Very nice yknotThumbs UpSmudge the punching bags there to warm up on before taking on the task of cutting down a Marlin ready for  the fantastic  Big SmokerBig smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2021 at 9:39am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yep, way to go..
good ventilation,
 roof over the head,
work bench next to the smoker

Few things I may suggest that I have done inside my shed.. rather than the outside wall . And more than likely still work in progress stuff.

Got good lighting down the wall so dont stand in own shade? those elcheapo miter 100 3 or 4 direction kitchen lights ideal
100mm vent thru roof up from smoker, with S bend in at the bottom and small hole on under side (stops dirty condensation dropping back down on the fish.?
Also give better draw and better control temps.

I find a 10L bucket for the sinks is enough to take wash down.. and easy to carry to the compost.

Hose plumbing.. I could have plumbed to the sink taps easy, water line goes across the other side of the wall my bench is on...I started to use the hose cause taps not plumbed... permanent wash down hose way to go.

Floor.. I have the shed concrete floor that level runs to the door...gravel...sort holds the moisture, moisture and fish...???

I was fortunate because our old neighbours pulled out the old 70s/80s kitchen, so grabbed the cabinets and drawers . about 10yrs ago... when moved took them as well for the shed at the new place.

Its really cool when ppl do this sort of stuff and well thought thru..
 "Work hard at being lazy"