NZ win ICC World Test Championship

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NZ win ICC World Test Championship
    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 11:10pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

What a great result.  I was thinking the final match was destined for a draw after the weather interruptions.
Some solace after the shambolic result in the 2019 one day final.
Well done guys Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Foxtrot Oscar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 3:35am
Foxtrot Oscar View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Fantastic result from a gripping match.
Congrats to the Black Caps!

To add a topical slant - The boys "pushed the boat out" with their celebrations and who can blame them for that?

><(((*>    J
><(((*>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fred01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 3:57pm
fred01 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

If Aussies get their act right they have a decent shout as well at 2023. Agar & Zampa are quality & have done well as spinners in India.
Batting needs to be little more positive I feel as these kind of sports articles boostup my charm:)

India is rebuilding its middle order after the debacle in 2019 when the team selections were sack worthy tbh. They are struggling in finding a quality spinner after Chahal & Kuldeep's decline though.