Penn Squall CS

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CraigW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Penn Squall CS
    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 5:20pm
CraigW View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Does anyone know if we can get the Casting Special model of the Penn Squall II here in NZ, asked Penn on faceslap but no reply?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Griff the dog. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2023 at 12:28pm
Griff the dog. View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Penn fathom II 15sd casting special is now available here.
The resent price rises on penns  hurt.
I am thinking about buying a squall II 15sd as 400$ compared to 250$ is to much for the differences  .
I do find my squall II 12 sd has poor spool tolerance I loaded mine with  .28mm line  and found it kept getting into the spool edges so went up to .35.