WheelEEZ kayak carts

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WheelEEZ kayak carts
    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 1:14pm
jenjen View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Howdy, I'm sick of slogging my guts out with the C-tug on the Coromandel beaches so was thinking of upgrading to a C-tug. 

I've seen great reviews about them, but am stuck between the mini or normal size cart - any suggestions or feedback?

I'm only going short distances most of the time (and I'm fairly short hopefully with the mini the back of the yak wont bottom out!) It's for a Profish 400.

Thanks!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 1:24pm
jenjen View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Well, that makes no sense at all. I'm wanting to ditch the C-tug and upgrade to a  Wheeleez cart Wacko
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 6:32pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

I have a profish 400 and the mini wheelez cart. It works great on soft sand at papamoa.
They come with 2 straps which you need to use to attach cart. I position the cart just behind my seat.
I recommend it 👌
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Swainsnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 9:16pm
Swainsnow View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I have the full sized one with pro 400 and use one strap. Feed it through the frames on either side and one clamp tightening thingy to tighten. Thinking of fastening both straps to frame and cutting to fit. Has anyone figured out how to carry it on the pro 400. Thinking of a wheel forward of the tackle box and one on the bow with frame on chill bag. Last resort type idea after walking to Mount Main beach.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Hook-it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 9:58am
Hook-it View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Wheeleez ,all the way. You could not spend a better $ for transporting kayak across most terrain.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BananaBoat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2022 at 8:38pm
BananaBoat View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Does the full sized kayak beach cart fit into the hull of the Reload
https://www.beachwheels.co.nz/shop/kayak-trolleys/the-kayak-cart-beach-by-wheeleez-wz1-kcb?gn