Oi, Bushpig !

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oi, Bushpig !
    Posted: 07 Mar 2006 at 10:26pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thought you ducked didnt you ?

Thought you diverted, didnt you ?

Thought you avoided, didnt you ?

Thought you were good , didnt you ?

Guess again Savaloy boy.

Bushpig wins the Feb Toilet seat award.......Reasons I hear you ask ?

1) Agrees with someone who nominates me for having a child so cant go gamefishing ( I dont really care about game fishing ) , then rings me Middle of gameseason, which we all know he loves, and tells me, "cant go fishing this weekend, have to try on a wedding suit, and then start on list of chores "

2) Boat breaks down.............again ! Harsh I hear you say ? Could happen to anyone I hear you say ?  Too true trendsetters, I agree, but cast your mind back not so long to when Billfish was unfortunate enough to have Bearing trouble in his trailer, our friend Mr Pig wanted him on a skewer for that.....I will let his boat breaking, again, stand.

3) Trying to ignore that your going to have  a stag do, take it like a man would you ? its embarrasing watching you cry.

4) Because I can

5) Because I want too

You will notice that one part is in blue, this is because its the prt that is directly fishing related, so really won it for him.

While Ab Fab deserves special mention for his feats, it was not directly "fishing" related, more like Cane toad related, anyhoo, more on that later.....

Bushpig, please comment, is there any point in giving you punishment, or will you be a girl and not take it, like you did last time ? I guessing girl option.

You win Bushy, again, I guess you and Ski will have to punch it out over it next month, seems you two are good at what you do.........

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2006 at 10:54pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

hahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

What a wise and clever Judge you are then PHATS!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 1:09am
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 6:50am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Anoither well deserved win. All the good things happening to Bushie this year.

His year of firsts - many more and he'll be voted the perpetual holder  hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 7:34am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Phats,

All good thing come to those that wait and your time will come.

If Lethal can shrink that down I will attach that to my sig.
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 8:45am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by Phats on 07 March 2006

Thought you ducked didnt you ?

Thought you diverted, didnt you ?

Thought you avoided, didnt you ?

Thought you were good , didnt you ?

Guess again Savaloy boy.

Bushpig wins the Feb Toilet seat award.......Reasons I hear you ask ?

1) Agrees with someone who nominates me for having a child so cant go gamefishing ( I dont really care about game fishing ) , then rings me Middle of gameseason, which we all know he loves, and tells me, "cant go fishing this weekend, have to try on a wedding suit, and then start on list of chores "

2) Boat breaks down.............again ! Harsh I hear you say ? Could happen to anyone I hear you say ? Too true trendsetters, I agree, but cast your mind back not so long to when Billfish was unfortunate enough to have Bearing trouble in his trailer, our friend Mr Pig wanted him on a skewer for that.....I will let his boat breaking, again, stand.

3) Trying to ignore that your going to have a stag do, take it like a man would you ? its embarrasing watching you cry.

4) Because I can

5) Because I want too

You will notice that one part is in blue, this is because its the prt that is directly fishing related, so really won it for him.

While Ab Fab deserves special mention for his feats, it was not directly "fishing" related, more like Cane toad related, anyhoo, more on that later.....

Bushpig, please comment, is there any point in giving you punishment, or will you be a girl and not take it, like you did last time ? I guessing girl option.

You win Bushy, again, I guess you and Ski will have to punch it out over it next month, seems you two are good at what you do.........

And for March shall we discuss the dings and chunks missing from the duo-prop or the gouge down the hull at the front of the boat ?........plenty more to come .

Onya Bushie, take it like a Mississippi boon docker.
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 8:56am
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

hahahahaha....classic lethal

Bushy........I have no doubt !

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 9:01am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bushpig, you'd better be getting rid of that seat quick smart. You wouldn't want to have to wear it around your neck at your wedding would you?
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 1:01pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

just for you Bushie....

may Hohoura be another winner just for you.... that will show em.....

if you clean up that one i will personal make you one you will be proud of.... 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 1:14pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Lethal if that happens you'll have to make that dunny door wider to fit his head through.
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2006 at 7:52pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

i reackon i coulds make him fart and blow the thing to bits....... including his head.......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2006 at 10:44pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Lethal no need to offer that assistance as from personal experience and bender will confirm he is well capable of doing that himself without photoshop enhancement!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2006 at 10:50pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA