Chinese Gospel Boats.

Page  <123
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote White snake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 10:28pm
White snake View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

As unreal as that looks I've been to China a couple times fitting rotary cowsheds and seen guys welding with a rag over their face and sunglasses.this does not surprise me.cheap equals nasty.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rawiri@manukura.school.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 10:58am
[email protected] View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi there, have you been for a ride on the boat and what is it like?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Schampy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 8:13pm
Schampy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Geez this is a blast from the past. 
Na mate , my friend who was going to buy the boat pulled out of the deal.
I think he did a bit of reaserch before the boat arrived and got cold feet.
He ended up with a 640 ht from sport craft  boats from Morrinsville.
Think that was probably the sensible choice.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kimber7wsm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 7:07am
kimber7wsm View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Stabicraft brought a Chinese copy of one of their boats and did a video. The results weren't encouraging. I think they may have put it on youtube.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote CatchFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 3:35pm
CatchFish View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I know someone who bought a 6.2m Stabi copy from China back in Dec 2019. Hull only but hull was fully loaded with full seadeck, 360 swivel bolster seats, plumbed livebait tank, wash down kit, winch, etc etc.
He got brand new outboard fitted and trailer here in NZ. Dual battery setup with smart charging, Simrad electronics the works. All up fishing on the water cost him $65k. Same Stabi 2050 with all the same specs. $130k.
I've been on his boat countless times fishing all over. 150L fuel tank and we go far, overnights and no worries. He put more than 300hrs on the new outboard over the 2.5years. 
No issues as far as I can see. 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muzzfishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 4:04pm
Muzzfishing View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Sounds like a good deal 65k did it have a tandem trailer. foam filled pontoons U deck flooring. 200lts fuel tank.
    A Good Skipper Keeps the water on the outside of the boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CatchFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2022 at 12:40pm
CatchFish View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

yea full seadeck flooring, 150L fuel tank
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muzzfishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2022 at 11:55am
Muzzfishing View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Stabicraft copy stopped at Border Clap

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/130054700/invercargill-boating-companies-in-legal-wrangle-over-boat
    A Good Skipper Keeps the water on the outside of the boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote CatchFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2022 at 12:11pm
CatchFish View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Article says Judge ordered the boat to be released.

Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nadzab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2023 at 1:45pm
Nadzab View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Could you put me in contact with your friend, looking to get solid information?

Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CatchFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2023 at 10:24am
CatchFish View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Have sent you a PM with his details
Page  <123