RWC 2019

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RWC 2019
    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 2:44pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A solid performance by the ABs yesterday. I thought both teams played well with the ABs making the better of their opportunities. That win should seal top spot in their group.    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2019 at 10:58pm
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The Ab's will be hard to beat thats for sure........only a team that can squash them and slow down their ball will stand a chance(england could frustrate them).
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2019 at 11:23pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by laidbackdood laidbackdood wrote:

The Ab's will be hard to beat thats for sure........only a team that can squash them and slow down their ball will stand a chance(england could frustrate them).

I think they would have been training for that, hopefully they will have the answers. Was good to see the boks put some real pressure on the AB's in the second half, a very exciting game.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote waynorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 11:31am
waynorth View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Stephen Jones has handed over responsibility for this traditional complaint to Ewan MacKenna.

Poor performance from Garces again - missed lots of foul play from both teams, but boy he's got those 2mm knockons nailed that's for sure.
treat fish like fish
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 11:41pm
Platinum
Platinum

Pool matches are done and dusted. Now for the serious stuff.
England vs Wallabies - it's hard to see the Wallabies winning this one. The poms have won the last 6 straight games vs the Aussies but the Wallabies have a habit of turning it on in knock out RWC matches. Wallabies a chance but will need to get some cohesion in the backs.
Ireland vs ABs - Ireland has been unimpressive thus far and the same could be said for parts of the last two AB matches. I'm picking the ABs but they will need to put in a solid performance like they did against SA in their first game.
SA vs Japan - it's hard to see Japan getting up but I do like the way they play. When in possession they manage to control play for long periods of time and this could frustrate SA.
Wales vs France - neither team has put in a good 80mins to date. Wales would have to be the favourites but if the France turns up on the day, goodnight Wales.

My results using the head - England, ABs, SA and Wales.
My results using the heart - Aussie, ABs, Japan and France.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 6:04pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I like your heart calls.
I'll go with them.

How's your spark performance, mine has been a disaster.

I'll give them one more chance tonight .
If it fails again they will be put under pressure to refund my data for a failed product.

Go the abs,

And with a quiet head down whisper go the yellowish and green team.
Hush I didn't really say that did I.
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 11:03pm
Platinum
Platinum

Wales scrapped home which could have been very different had France not been reduced to 14 players for much of the 2nd half. I would expect SA to send Wales packing this Sunday.
The ABs vs England game should be a cracker as both teams are looking strong. ABs to win by 9.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 5:34pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Everything crossed,

She's a ring pucker game.
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 11:07pm
Platinum
Platinum

Bugger, bugger, bugger, poop!!!!

Whilst I hate to admit it the ABs were outplayed on the day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 12:57am
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Fish Addict Fish Addict wrote:

Bugger, bugger, bugger, poop!!!!

Whilst I hate to admit it the ABs were outplayed on the day.
Spot on Fish addict.

England squashed them ...they didnt seem to get much go forward and no line breaks.......they slowed the ab's ball down as well........not many phases put together at speed......O toe jay was a real handful.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 1:02am
Titanium
Titanium

england v boks game would be interesting.......sorry to see hansen go....a real gent/sport and always told it like it was.....best ab's coach 4 me.
the better side won on the day and i hope he doesnt cop a  lot of flack from nzers for  it....his record was superb.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Snappa Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 4:27am
Snappa Geoff View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

AB's not as good as we thought. The older guys Reid, Whitelock who 's going Grey! and co were useless. Deserved to loose in my opinion. The look on Hansons face said it all during the game. His wit and one liners will finally be put to rest. I'm off fishing soon, first comp of season and its looking good! finally the wind has stopped, swell a metre, big Snaps here I comeLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 4:55am
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

As I said to "smudge" in the first lost to Aussie in the Bledisoe cup,this is not a w/c winning team.
I can hear the excuses,the english wouldnt let us play our style. Cannot keep giving away penalties. England were hungry as the opening try in matter of minutes. Lucky for the ABs the imo dismissed 2 of Englands tries,but them again should sport involve a 3rd ref or be up tp sole judgement of the ref on the day?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 1:59pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Should make an english win bearable
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2019 at 2:29pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Thank F### i hedged that!
LedgeNZ LBG