Raro with Reelaxing charters

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Raro with Reelaxing charters
    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 9:08pm
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

So many different fishing related things going on in my life i decided I’d like to be back on the forum so thank you Grant and team .

We finished the house in Raro and decided to go out as a family for a fish and chose Corey Fisher @ Reelaxing fishing charters .
We ran a full spread of Redgill lures , Nathan’s Dad had been over for a fish not too long ago and brought lures for Corey.
Headed out deep, like 3k deep, had a strike on a small bodgy in lumo , Corey called it for a marlin we thought it was a mahi-mahi but didn’t stay on .
A couple of minutes later a Rg4 on the shotgun gets a strike and we are onto a blue .

Thirty minutes later lost it 50m from the boat.
Good fun though .
An hour later heading in, the little lumo bodgy gets another strike , I tell Georgie it’s all hers and then we see a horse of a fish jumping around ! Start to worry it’s going to empty the 80W
Snapped leader !

Anyway mint day out and there have been some mean fish landed in Raro recently , a 900lb blue just last week .
Reelaxing fishing charter is well recommended , Corey’s a good bloke .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 2:42pm
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Sounds like fun and one for the bucket list!
Thanks for posting.
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.