New Image Management System for Fishing.net.nz

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 9:41pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

If you can see it on the 'available files menu' then just click on it and wait a sec and it will load to the preview window Geoff.  Once it appears there just click post reply - if that doesn't work give me a call and I'll sort it for you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 7:35pm
The Tamure Kid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hi Grant,
I've followed the steps and after pushing 'Preview' and 'Ok' the image appears to upload into the reply. 

But when I hit 'Post reply' the image in the live post then reverts to a small icon (see below), not the image itself.
Any thoughts?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 9:22am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The instructions on the beginning of this thread may help Bazza.

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 9:34am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I get the following errors while trying to upload from the file manager within image properties to the forum webpage every second or third attempt to upload a pic.

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 9:43am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Al/Lester - have asked Drew to have a look at both of these issues. He may need a little more info and if so, will contact you directly...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 11:57am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Grunta Grunta wrote:

Al/Lester - have asked Drew to have a look at both of these issues. He may need a little more info and if so, will contact you directly...

Grant I forgot to add that I used to get this error occasionally before the image mngt upgrade, whereas now I get it every 2nd or 3rd upload attempt, if that would help.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Drew27391 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 3:52pm
Drew27391 View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Originally posted by The Tamure Kid The Tamure Kid wrote:

Hi Grant,
I've followed the steps and after pushing 'Preview' and 'Ok' the image appears to upload into the reply. 
But when I hit 'Post reply' the image in the live post then reverts to a small icon (see below), not the image itself.
Any thoughts?

Hi - issue here was the " ' " in the file name you uploaded. I've changed it so that special characters like quotes, spaces etc are removed upon upload. Can you give that a go now?
Page  <12