I am wondering how to hunt or kill fish properly.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OuttaHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am wondering how to hunt or kill fish properly.
    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 11:23am
OuttaHere View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Huh?

Are you asking for tips for a mobile phone game?
Most of the people here.... catch real fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 11:51am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Yeah I think this isn't quite in the spirit of the fishing.net forums
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 11:53am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Yeah I think this isn't quite in the spirit of the fishing.net forums

Ohhh I have hidden the original post. I will wait and see what happens, maybe some fun :)
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote JustAnotherSpearo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 8:42pm
JustAnotherSpearo View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I saw this post this morning and have spent considerable time thinking in depth about the answer.

So what you need to do good sir, is a few things, don't worry about the Oxford dictionary.. We have got you covered with ANYTHING fish related.

So sit back, relax I will gladly pass on all my knowledge and wisdom.. I'm about to help you out with all I know. 

To catch the fish you have to think like a fish, highly recommend you watch "Finding Nemo". This is a well established documentary with extensive research and has a broad spectrum of fish documented within the documentary, consider this the start of your knowledge centre.. a database as such that you will expand as you progress in your fishing career.

Once you have established a good understanding of Finding Nemo, its time to head towards the horizon.. This part here is key because there is a slight debate around whether or not west is best.. Each to their own not going into this with more detail just yet.. minor details doesn't matter.

Position and location, like anything plays a critical role in success.. I personally try to act like a fish by being like a fish, everyone has their own techniques.. Take the handy tackle fiddler for example.. they might be able to assist with you different techniques on how to jerk the rod in such a fashion that will fast forward the learning curve and allow you to have great success quicker.. I believe from the quick research I have observed from a few videos went something along the lines of 'Don't be afraid to really grab that rod and strike violently' of course to really set those hook in well. This can be applied directly to your game on the phone.

What equipment are you using? What size is your device? Are we dealing with a 4incher or a 6incher? What operating system does it have? I've heard on many occasions that bigger is better.. but in all fairness, if it does the job at hand. Who is to complain?

I will continue this when you answer the questions above.
Tight times, I mean tight lines.

Yee-haw.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spin king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 8:49pm
spin king View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

hahahahahahahahahahahaha