Hot Catch & Release Action!! Mokau

Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote Snappa Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot Catch & Release Action!! Mokau
    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 1:26pm
Snappa Geoff View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

HI all, been a while since a post! Heavy well needed rain has sent me indoors. Had a great session with my Brother on Wednesday. Been struggling on good Snaps lately, but they showed themselves again on this tripBig smile We started off catching alot of Kahawai for well needed bait and set out the Straylines in spot X! My goal for this trip was to improve my Snap For our Summer Comp ending in a few weeks. Within an hour they showed up, most around 4 kg's then bigger models arrived for our offerings! which included Kahawai heads as pictured and the result below! Probably two or three twenties and a few under all went back as they weren't up to weight and took home a few smaller fish for the table. A few other Pics of Mick and Myself catching and releasing action. Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote CrayZfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 2:56pm
CrayZfish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Nice one Geoff I hope you released them facing North and sent them our way...
Why choose either diving or fishing when you can do both. Besides crayfish tail is very good bait!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 5:34pm
feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice Thumbs Up

Cheers
The only bar to frequent is the Kawhia Bar
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sole M8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 7:19pm
Sole M8 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Clap