Ramco Fishmaster Bow Roller

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cacnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ramco Fishmaster Bow Roller
    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:03pm
cacnz View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I have acquired a Ramco Fishmaster but it needs a replacement bow roller. See the photos it looks like it was built in and cannot be replaced without major work.
Any ideas on how to replace this?
https://photos.app.gooGQk2vmnkhuA5WLTW6
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:01pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hi Richard welcome and good boat choice. I have the same and yep clever designer at Ramco decided it was a good idea to build the roller in place.
Options: 1. Dill out one side remove pin add roller and re weld hole. 
If you don't patch the hole water will come through to the cabin. 
2. Cut what remains of the roller off the pin Build (or buy) a roller. Cut it in half and screw back together with counter sunk screws/bolts. 
Currently have mine working on option2. note not a stupid rubber roller use nylon or whatever else you like. Happy to chat PM your number.