Sitting comfy?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sitting comfy?
    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:15pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Been a while since any my kayak is best threads LOL We had some doozies a few years back. So I can only guess everyone is happy paddling in what they got then?

Any rumors about anyone bringing out new models? Viking? Keep thinking on "upgrading" the 400 and all I find myself doing is head scratching on a different livebait system.  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:21pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Pedalos are the future!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:44pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah looked at them eh. If you knew how many times I have had Kingies circle around under the kayak and bump it on the way up you would see how pedals would get in the way. Plus you have to steer with your hand and hanging onto a King and trying to steer with your hands has no appeal to me.

Plus the fact is a kayak is arm powered. 

But they would be handy staying over a school of snapper.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 10:12pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Trolling, vertical jigging, wash fishing. Would be awesome!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 10:24pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

5k though and heavy as hell, may as well get a boat. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 10:51pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

True, that is the downside, plus another couple of thousand for a trailer. Wouldn’t want to car top one of those beasts. If I got back in to kayak fishing, I’d want one though 😀
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 4:01pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Saw the Hobie's today quite interesting crafts.

They catch my eye more than the Stealth.

And saw the pedal Old Town two days ago, a bloody big kayak.