Lowrance elite 5x

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YOBBY999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lowrance elite 5x
    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 7:29am
YOBBY999 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi guys, can you help me here ? Recently bought a lowrance elite 5x off trade me ,it arrived yesterday with 2 cables one to the transducer the other seems to fit the temp / speed port.   Transducer fits the power port. Has the seller failed to send correct cables?? If not how the hell are you supposed to get power from battery to the unit ?? The cable from the speed / temp port has a female conx on the other end.   Any help here would be much appreciated
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 7:48am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Mine is a Elile 5 hdi
 have 2 ports on the back of mine.
 1 goes to the transducer
 the other for power.

The power port should be marked "power"..male with off set center pin
The "sonar" female.

you can download the manual including fitting instructions from the lowrance web site.

I will be fitting my new Elite 7 total scan soon to replace it.. so maybe open to offers on the 5"

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YOBBY999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 8:22am
YOBBY999 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks for that. I just had a look. The transducer cable is a 6 pin male connector. It only fits the power port so it's got me stuffed.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YOBBY999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 8:38am
YOBBY999 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YOBBY999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 8:39am
YOBBY999 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

This is the transducer fitting. It only fits the power port
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 6:30pm
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Got a pic of theunit ports?
 this is my elite 5 hdi
 Sonar left (female)  Power right (male)
 Note the offset center pin on the power

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Coochdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 8:03pm
Coochdog View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

That pic you took of the plug does it have two cables running out of the one plug?

I have the same unit,Both cables(power,transducer) go to the one plug on mine.Same 6 pin plug as your pic.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Coochdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 8:26pm
Coochdog View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YOBBY999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 5:14pm
YOBBY999 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks guys. The guy I bought it off cut the power lead really short instead of leaving a bit of length on the cable. All sorted cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YOBBY999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 5:26pm
YOBBY999 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi guys. Need a bit of help here. Recently bought a merc 50 hp outboard. Mounted it on the boat yesterday started really nice power trim everything working. Run the motor for about half an hour turned it off. Tried to start again. Nothing there. Battery fully charged. Power to engine as manual trim control on motor working fuses good , trim control on hand lever not working nor is ignition Any suggestions ??
  • Power loss outboard
  • Power loss outboard
  • Power loss outboard
  • null
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote White snake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 5:53pm
White snake View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Is that the one bart stole outside the awakino boozer yobby. Sold it for a cup of white bait.😂
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YOBBY999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 6:17pm
YOBBY999 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Haha fkn hope not
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:19am
lika View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

This is the transducer fitting. It only fits the power port