Garmin plus 95sv

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jr(huntnfish) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Garmin plus 95sv
    Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 10:41am
Jr(huntnfish) View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi guys first post on here just got myself a Surtees 6.1 gamefisher looking to update the hds7m that came with the boat as it freezes alot.

Anyone got a Garmin plus 95sv yet very well priced im only using for shallow water and maps . How do you find them my local shop rates them but they would sell me anything I ask about looking for real opinions or recommendations for other units up to 3k.

Thanks in advance

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hogdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 11:26am
hogdog View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Bought one yesterday and put it in went out for a fish this morning worked well found the fish easy to use and cheap for what it is 1799 at burnsco with chirp transducer
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bay Marine Electronics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 3:36pm
Bay Marine Electronics View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

They are very good, but just be aware the transducer is designed for fishing in 0-40M and does this exceptionally well. You'll still spot fish in 60-70M but if you want to fish deeper then you need to swap it out for a GT51 / GT23 / GT15 which will get you fishing in up to 200M at a push

0800 BAY MARINE www.baymarineelectronics.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Bane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 6:08pm
Bane View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I got the Echomap plus 75CV and GT23 transducer, prefer it over Lowrance and very happy with the unit, would recommend the transducer upgrade.