Dive buddies Ruakaka

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dive buddies Ruakaka
    Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 8:19am
gunner View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi I'm looking for dive buddies in the Bream Bay area I have a 12m launch and looking for guys to dive with normally at weekends as I still have to work unfortunately.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 10:51am
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'm on call every other week and go hard game fishing over the summer but don't be shy to add my number 0274546028 I live at Oakleigh and after work dives would suit too. 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 12:56pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Al I am an ex-diver, (gear too old) and competent boat driver, so if you want a boatman also give us a yell, am also mates with Krow.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 1:10pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Always keen. I'm a fairly experienced diver. Based in Parua Bay.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Hannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 9:43am
Hannibal View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I'm looking to get back into the water, new to diving Whangarei ( from Wgtn) looking for dive buddies. Have 10.8 mtr launch based a marsden cove. Wouldn't mind some info on dive spots. More into cray and scallops. Often have a space on the boat when out game fishing. Cheers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 9:49pm
gunner View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi guys I have only done some scallop dives recently but had a matrs son and some of his mates and they picked up a few crays while they were up. But over the next few weeks I want to get out and do a few dives and chase some game fish. The boats set up but I haven't had any experience with gamefish but would like to pick up some tuna.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sharkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 11:02am
Sharkies View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey

If you need extra crew for a dive or fish I could be keen. Live in Ruakaka and fish, spearfish and bottle dive. New to game fishing but keen as. I will have some gear in a couple of weeks so keen to learn and smash a few marlin. Free most week days and weekends. Happy to pay my way and clean up. Pm if ya wanna get in touch. Thanks.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LvA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 9:12am
LvA View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey guys, I'm always keen to join fishing/diving crew if anyone has a space on their boat or needs a dive buddy -available most weekends.