Any Jigging/Popping Trips to accommodate

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CK Ng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Jigging/Popping Trips to accommodate
    Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 4:04am
CK Ng View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi guys,

Been lurking on the background for quite some time before joining. Guess a little introduction will only be appropriate.

Been fishing actively the last 10 years especially around the South East Asia region, from Borneo Mahseer river fishing to deep sea jigging and popping around south east asia waters.

From Malaysia and I'm in the midst of migrating to NZ hence I'll be traveling next month to Auckland (for 6 weeks) to sort out my accommodation and work related arrangement before moving permanently early 2017.

Taking this opportunity to check if there is any forumer planning any day/multi days trip for jigging/popping for kingies or other game fishes and wouldn't mind to slot in a stranger but with great fishing etiquettes. :-)

My schedule is extremely flexible.

Hope to get hear some feedback from anyone of you.

Cheers
CK
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marknado4000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 9:03am
Marknado4000 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Have a little look at this and see if any dates work!

http://www.fishing.net.nz/forum/spring-fishing-charters-for-2016_topic118569.html
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CK Ng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 6:10pm
CK Ng View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks mate.... Trip 4 looks good... 2 & 3 are full. :)
How do I confirm my booking?